Soccer National Team Jersey Idea

petefromgraphics

EDIT: UPDATED IN NEW POST.

This just popped in my head. Maybe like a regular jersey, with the teams flag looking like its behind a rip in the real jersey. Not the flag exactly, but at least the basic idea of it.

heres some examples.

early incomplete versions, but they are the basic idea.

truecolorsmm5.png

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

unique and i do like it...it could probably be expanded a bit to add a little bit more flavor to the front of the uniform, but i guess with all the advertisements that soccer teams use- it would be just fine.

well, thats hard to show on a computer, but I think thats actually a pretty cool idea, maybe not for a world cup team(not proffesional enough,) but for a u-20 or u-18 team that'd be cool. I like the whole "bleeding your nations color thing that has going on"

the holland one, just doesn't do it for me

i made a holland concept a while back with a flag going diagonal across the front like the old away kits, and someone said the dutch look best with solid oranje and i have to agree.

i do like the usa one, try making a canada, germany, italy, russia, etc

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

unique and i do like it...it could probably be expanded a bit to add a little bit more flavor to the front of the uniform, but i guess with all the advertisements that soccer teams use- it would be just fine.

The advertisements wouldn't be a problem on World Cup uniforms because there are no ads on the uniforms.

I think its a pretty tight concept. I'd reverse the swoosh thing and put the country crest by the heart.

Agreed. This is a really cool idea, but adding the crest would complete the look.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I like it! After a revision or two this idea could work well for a lot of teams. Work out the bugs, maybe that little swoop is too small for some flags? I don't know really, but I like it regardless, so IMO you don't need to do anything unless people have great ideas. I would like to see more teams though, and maybe some that break the templated look a little bit(maybe add a wordmark or a crest or have a different swoop?). Nice idea. Well done.

Great idea but not for all countries, perfect for the USA but not for the Dutch they just need straight oranje

also if you include the national team crest somewhere they would be great.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Football (soccer) shirts is where I started with designing so I like to think I have a good idea on what makes a good soccer shirt.

I like the basic template, but not on an Adidas shirt. Both of those national teams have Nike as a kit sponsor, and I think that base template would suit Nike better. The Dutch one.....mmmmm maybe not, solid orange with slight adournments looks best but for the US, Russia, Turkey....I think it could look good. Maybe keep the base, play around with the location and size of the 'rip', and get a Nike logo on them and I think you could have some really good shirts there.

Nice work.

Turk

sigen.jpg

I like it a lot, and think it would work well for a lot of teams. However, I'd move the "rip" to the other side, as many national flags feature detail in the top left corner. At the minute your USA flag looks upside down, which is never a good thing.

It's just the jersey style but it seems the number is out of place.... i guess it will grow on me I'm just so used to the stripes being lower on the jersey

but overall the new US jersey looks great

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Love the idea of having two options. Looks like the cutout could use some outlining, since it blends in completely on Spain's.

I disagree about the US team thing--it's a change kit. Change kits are, well, a change.

The shirts do need to have front numbers, since they're international kits.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived