Retro Kids Cereal Boxes

Shumway

Link

I came across this today and figured I'd share. I wish more cereal boxes today had these kind of characters. Heck, I wish some of these cereals still existed. I'd love to try Fruity Yummy Mummy, based on my frequent meals of Chocula, Franken, and Boo.

I wouldn't, however, eat this one, based on its name:

c4dd8ad4f5ddb283ef9f0cf36fb9b1a2.jpg

I also think it's kinda funny that Dinky Donuts were made by Purina. I wonder if it's lamb and rice.

Hmmmm... I only remember a few of those.

EDIT: I clicked the Old School Toys link.... I think I had most of them. And now I feel old.

Same here...and I'm only 22. I probably had roughly half of them, give or take. I didn't have Barbie, for the record. This, however, blew my mind. I might even still have it:

e2049f5cfc41404413c6eaa330a32c63.jpg

The toys one reminded me that I should probably dig up my Snoopy Sno-Cone maker. I'd use it every day.

They still make King Vitamin as well. Doesn't have that goof-ball's pic on the box though.

I remember most of those. I was a big Quisp and Quake fan back in the '60s and '70s. And then they had the whole "election" of sorts to see who would stay around between the two of them and Quake lost. Eventually became "Quangaroos".

Quisp.com

They still make King Vitamin as well. Doesn't have that goof-ball's pic on the box though.

I remember most of those. I was a big Quisp and Quake fan back in the '60s and '70s. And then they had the whole "election" of sorts to see who would stay around between the two of them and Quake lost. Eventually became "Quangaroos".

Quisp.com

I think it is cool that the animation on that site looks to be from Spumco. (John K. creator of Ren & Stimpy) Look at the cartoon. That is total John K.

Total John K.

So apparently Aplha-Bits is back after bein discontinued a few years ago.

Never left here

I don't recall them leaving either, and I live in the same general area you do. I worked in a grocery store all through high school and my first year of college, and we always had Alphabits, which, by the way, are vastly superior to Lucky Charms, since the non-marshmallow parts don't taste like cardboard.

Maybe you guys can remember this...

My wife and I both have memories of the same cereal, but neither of us can remember what it was called. The pieces were rectangular, brown and very sweet. Looked sort of like a digital 8, and had a maple or brown sugar taste.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Maybe you guys can remember this...

My wife and I both have memories of the same cereal, but neither of us can remember what it was called. The pieces were rectangular, brown and very sweet. Looked sort of like a digital 8, and had a maple or brown sugar taste.

Sounds very familiar, but I can't think of the name.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived