Best Video Game

Brass

Which one of the following is your favorite video game?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

NHLPA blew... I didn't ever want to play against "Long Island"...

Long Fu*kin' Island?!?!?!?! Pfft...

Since no game i beloved is on this list, i'll go with Tecmo. That was a bad-ass game to play....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

A cheap way of scoring in NHLPA 93 is when you do a wrap around from the left side of the goal on the bottom of the screen. THe goalie stays on the right side, hence an open net!

I have to say, my favourite series of games is Mario Bros. Where are the Atari games?

I saw, I came, I left.

Gotta say other. The Donkey Kong series, be it the old arcade games, or the SNES Country are the best old school video games ever.

I'm gonna agree with Thorn on this one and say DK was top notch for old school video games.

Duck Hunt I'd say was a close second, I liked being able to "hunt" and not have to leave the house, plus I was good so I was sure I'd at least kill something, and we tried more than once to kill the stupid dog.

Ken Griffey would be my #3, I actually broke the game because I was so mad at getting beat or something not working right. I did the same to my NBA Live game that I had for Super Nes. (I was like 10)

I played NHLPA 93 and I scored all my goals by starting at the top swooping down and beating the slow goalie to the other side of the net.

sig09.jpg

Blades of steel ruled. Me and my brother had a league set up, it was great.... he always kicked my ass though.

Of the hockey games, Ice Hockey is my pick. GO FAT GUY, GO!!!

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

BTW, where are the InTelevision games? Anyone remember those besides me?

i had an Atari 2600, one neighbor an Intellivision, another the ColecoVision. another had an old Vetrex (is that the right name?) it looked like the first all-in-one Macintoshes and played vector only games, i think Omega Race and a Astroids knock-off. before those we had an old RadioShack pong player, it sucked!

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

I used to like that Tyson game too, I guess he was one of the first to have hos own video games, now he dont even have enough money to but a video game how the mighty have fallen.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Hey, what's the cutoff date for games here? The original NHL was so amazing because it was the first even close to realistic NHL sim. I was extremely disappointed in NHLPA 93 because of the lack of team logos (and the fact that they screwed up New Jersey and Ottawa's uniforms royally). Besides, Anatoly Semenov of TB was the best player on that game, followed by Mike Ridley. How is that supposed to be realistic? Therefore, my vote would go for NHL 94 which for the first time married the NHL trademarks with the use of real player names and also brought significant improvements to the overall rink ambience. It also holds sentimental value for me because that game was the gift I bought to reward myself for passing the bar exam.

Archived