NHL Redesign

jake22

did everyone notice the arcive i put up on the first post? this will help a few things, 1. i uploaded all the pics onto my photobucket so you guys can delete them and they can still be viewed, 2. it also helps to make sure every team gets done.

hope you all like this addition

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
did everyone notice the arcive i put up on the first post? this will help a few things, 1. i uploaded all the pics onto my photobucket so you guys can delete them and they can still be viewed, 2. it also helps to make sure every team gets done.

hope you all like this addition

Cool, I like the addition.

detsig.png

OK, folks - here's my renditon of the Vancouver Canucks using: white, the Altanta white blue, the Carolina red, and the Pittsburgh yellow:

vancouverpl1.png

Next Team:

Bruins or Sabres using:

Dallas Green

Washington Red

Los Angeles Purple

Black

White

Sabers,

Home,

bufff.png

Road,

bufffaway.png

Alternate,

bufffhome.png

Next Up...

Boston Bruins or Minnesota Wild

using...

Pittsburgh Penguins (gold), Phoenix Coyotes (maroon), Old Phoenix Coyotes (purple), Nashville Predators (light blue), white, black

color.png

Good Luck!

good concept, but... the colours to use were

Dallas Green

Washington Red

Los Angeles Purple

i only see the caps red

OK, folks - here's my renditon of the Vancouver Canucks using: white, the Altanta white blue, the Carolina red, and the Pittsburgh yellow:

vancouverpl1.png

Next Team:

Bruins or Sabres using:

Dallas Green

Washington Red

Los Angeles Purple

Black

White

I was hoping for

Dallas_Green.jpg

Dallas Green

Washington Red

Los Angeles Purple

i only see the caps red

The green is used in the secondary logo on the shoulders as well as the grid pattern stripes on the dark and alt versions. I don't see any on the light version.

As for the Kings' purple: I think he used the "purple" in this image

105.gif

instead of the purple in this image

player1_identityBanner.jpg

bloodshot.png

Dallas Green

Washington Red

Los Angeles Purple

i only see the caps red

The green is used in the secondary logo on the shoulders as well as the grid pattern stripes on the dark and alt versions. I don't see any on the light version.

As for the Kings' purple: I think he used the "purple" in this image

105.gif

instead of the purple in this image

player1_identityBanner.jpg

ooo now i see it, and yeah the purple does look blue

yeh, that is what i was doing, green didnt really fit in so i used it as little as possible.

there is also a pinch of green on the white jerseys sholder logo,

sorry if it wasn't what you were looking for

also to everyone, postinhg an pic of the colors that you mean (like i do and some other people do too) helps people get the exact shade, and not mixed up between logos

Alrite I'm finished the Bruins. I think I did a pretty good job with them.

I had to use the following colours : Pittsburgh Penguins (gold), Phoenix Coyotes (maroon), Old Phoenix Coyotes (purple), Nashville Predators (light blue), white, black

Here are the Bruins Logos:

bguyoj.png

Home Jersey:

1zdud7o.png

Away Jersey:

2mhzvuw.png

Alternate Jersey:

2ij5kqf.png

Next Up:

Minnesota Wild --or-- Chicago Blackhawks

Using.....

Anaheim Ducks Bronze, Colorado Avalanche Maroon, New York Islanders Teal (Fisherman Logo), Atlanta Thrashers Light Blue, Black and White

6pxje1.png

Good Luck!!

200820165144.png

GO Leafs GO!!

Done now are the Chicago Blackhawks. I used Burgundy, Black, White, and Gold prominently, but rest assured that the Teal and the Light Blue are included in the feathers on the logo, much like Green, Blue, and Yellow in the real Blackhawks logo. I wanted to keep this pretty simple but also make it visually appealing. Hope you like it.

bhawk1.png

bhawk2.png

Next teams:Minnesota Wild or San Jose Sharks

Next Colors:Atlanta Thrashers Navy, Colorado Avalanche Blue, Calgary Flames Gold, and White.

Done now are the Chicago Blackhawks. I used Burgundy, Black, White, and Gold prominently, but rest assured that the Teal and the Light Blue are included in the feathers on the logo, much like Green, Blue, and Yellow in the real Blackhawks logo. I wanted to keep this pretty simple but also make it visually appealing. Hope you like it.

bhawk1.png

bhawk2.png

Next teams:Minnesota Wild or San Jose Sharks

Next Colors:Atlanta Thrashers Navy, Colorado Avalanche Blue, Calgary Flames Gold, and White.

Wow, very nice eRay! That would work quite well as a Blackhawks redesign.

Ok, here is my attempt at the San Jose Sharks using the blues of the Avalanche and Thrashers and the yellow of the Flames.

Road:

sjroad.jpg

Home:

sjhome.jpg

Alternate:

sjalt.jpg

What do you think? The only logo I modified was the alt. one. Note the sweet gradient :D

Up next: Minnesota Wild or New York Islanders

Colors: Columbus "Electric Green", Phoenix "Hunter Green", Vancouver "Canuck Place Silver", White

Colors can be found here: http://www.ssur.org/research/TeamColors/Ho...ockeyLeague.htm

Archived