Hallmark Ornament: LT

LogoFan

I agree, Shumway. I've got the whole collection of those (except KC Chief Joe Montana) and I've got to say that Nomar is by far the one I disagree with the production of most. (Other than the second Lemieux, maybe). Those used to be so cool when they first came out. Most of the time the details were spot on- just a notch below MeFarlane figures. Now we have wrong fonts on jerseys (Barry Bonds) players in uniforms they never wore (George Brett) and uniforms that look nothing like they should (Peyton Manning) and just general lack of attention to detail. Now I just buy them to keep the collection going. I hope they start to pay attention again, otherwise all of the new ones will be going on the back of my Christmas tree.

**Edit- I forgot to say, the LT looks good- Maybe they are on the upswing**

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

You're not the only one, Curty. The second I saw the topic, I had the "Joe Theissman in a broken, crumpled heap ornament sold separately" line ready to go.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'm sorry, but when I hear or see the letters "LT", I think of the original.

lt.jpg

(I needed to get that off my chest. Thanks. ^_^ )

Yeah you can say what you want, but this LT doesn't smoke crack.

True, but has LaDainian Tomlinson ever snapped a quarterback's leg in half or defeated Bam Bam Bigelow in a holds barred street fight? -- I think not!

6uXNWAo.png

Hallmark's continuing holiday ornament for the NFL this season is LaDainian Tomlinson:

LT Christmas Ornament

Of course, only logo enthusiasts will notice the helmet logo in the photo is backwards...but is correct on the actual ornament. B)

Not to mention it appears to be the primary logo, rather than the correct helmet logo.

MegatronSig2.jpg

They've had 2 of Lemieux. Other Hockey players they made are Gretzky, Gordie Howe, and Jaromir Jagr.

Lindros as well.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I knew I forgot one. Too many shots to the head, eh?

Really, though. They did some real "Flavor of the week" players for all the sports, didn't they. I'd like to see them make only Hall of Famers, or those who are certain to be.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

They've had 2 of Lemieux. Other Hockey players they made are Gretzky, Gordie Howe, and Jaromir Jagr.

Did they really need to do Gretz as a Ranger? <_<

Hmkgretz.jpg

...Well, at least they got Joe Montana right.

95ornjoemontana.JPG

6uXNWAo.png

Archived