Creamer NCAA Top 25 Poll

Gary

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The First Week Poll has just been released, discuss, Georgia was the favorite among the class of teams.

1. Georgia (10)

2. USC(2)

3. Oklahoma

4. Ohio State(2)

5. Florida(2)

6. Missouri

7. LSU

8. West Virginia

9. Clemson

10. Auburn

11. Texas

12. Texas Tech

13. Kansas(1)

14. Arizona State

15. Wisconsin

16. BYU

17. VaTech

18. Tennessee

19. South Florida

20. Illinois

21. Oregon

22. Penn State

23. Wake Forest

24. South Carolina

25. Fresno State

25. Hawaii

Other Receiving Votes

Alabama 20, Michigan 19, Cincinnati 18, Boston College 13, Boise State 9, California 8, Rutgers 8, Pittsburgh 8, Utah 4, UCLA 2, Central Florida 2

A little surprised to see Alabama off the list, but overall, it looks pretty solid. Let's get this season underway so we can see some teams move up and down the ladder!*

*even though most of the BCS top teams will only lose once.

A little surprised to see Alabama off the list, but overall, it looks pretty solid. Let's get this season underway so we can see some teams move up and down the ladder!*

I thought I would be one of the few that wasn't drinking the 'Bama kool-aid. Apparently I wasn't the only one.

I think Texas is ranked too high and Tennessee may be a little low. No dice on Hawaii. Otherwise it looks like a pretty solid first effort on our parts. We did good guys.

And just so no one wonders, I was not one of Ohio State's two number one votes. I had them at #7. :D

BB52Big.jpg

I thought I would be one of the few that wasn't drinking the 'Bama kool-aid. Apparently I wasn't the only one.

I think Texas is ranked too high and Tennessee may be a little low. No dice on Hawaii. Otherwise it looks like a pretty solid first effort on our parts. We did good guys.

And just so no one wonders, I was not one of Ohio State's two number one votes. I had them at #7. :D

Yeah at least a few voted OSU anywhere from 7-10

I am also guessing you weren't one of the ones who voted Michigan in the top 25 either. I was surprised to see how many votes they got. I am not saying they don't deserve them, but the media doesn't think they do.

MegatronSig2.jpg

I am also guessing you weren't one of the ones who voted Michigan in the top 25 either. I was surprised to see how many votes they got. I am not saying they don't deserve them, but the media doesn't think they do.

No I wasn't but I can assure you that my allegiances will not affect my voting. :D If Michigan plays well (and I think they will as the season progresses) they'll get there.

BB52Big.jpg

Wait, how many voters are there? Earlier you referenced 18, but I only count 17 first place votes.

After taking a closer look at my own choices versus the combined poll, I think I messed up with Rutgers. I'll fess up, 7 of their 8 points came from me. Glad to see I didn't over rate my own team, I only had them one space higher.

Archived