Creamer NCAA Top 25 Poll

Gary

Sounds like fun, but what if we take 30 of our most respected members(which means anyone with good standing plus have some time on the boards basically a 6 month rule) have them vote on their top 25 each week. Every Tuesday we vote, and every Thursday we unveil the newly top 25 poll each week. Please do not be objective and no biasness. So who's up to it? I will put my name up first

1. Gary.(Gary Williams)

2. njmeadowlanders

3. McCall

4. rainmaker17(David C.)

5. NEW.ERA.PANDA.(Patrick D.)

6. Island Style

7. ShinyHubCaps

8. gingerbreadmann

9. infared41

10. tj4eck

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, let me be clear on this... are only those who sign up eligible to be a part of this poll, or are these the committee? It would seem a bit silly to have only those who sign up eligible, and then again, these rankings of members never turn out well.

VmWIn6B.png

So, let me be clear on this... are only those who sign up eligible to be a part of this poll, or are these the committee? It would seem a bit silly to have only those who sign up eligible, and then again, these rankings of members never turn out well.

Well I was thinking about doing whoever signed up to be apart of this poll, kind of like the AP poll.

Also, Lee i'm going to make sure that this does not wane at week 4 and Drew the 30 is the people who will be apart of this poll.

Archived