Crossovers Gone Bad

Waffles

The Patriots had subtle pinstripes for the uniforms before their current ones. They were not visible from a distance but you could definitely see them..it's like the difference between blue and 70% blue, or white and 15% gray...barely noticeable, but you see it up close.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

This leads me to ponder the question of whether pinstripes could ever work on a hockey or football jersey. Any opinions?

both sports, yes. hell, i figure pinstriped football pants would work. closest i've seen to em are what michigan state wore in 2002, which after further review didn't suck as badly as a lot of us thought. got the cover from SI when the irish won in east lansing last year hanging on my wall, and i gotta say it grew on me.

oh yeah, the pats' stripes were more like chalkstripes, but yeah, they were there. makes me wanna ask tennessee if they'd consider a checker treatment done in a similar way.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The Patriots had subtle pinstripes for the uniforms before their current ones. They were not visible from a distance but you could definitely see them..it's like the difference between blue and 70% blue, or white and 15% gray...barely noticeable, but you see it up close.

Sounds like the Columbus Blue Jackets uniforms (dunno if they still have the striping or not)

I don;'t mind these too much. If they were going for a complete cross-over it aweful, but if its just for fans who like the idea of having a yankees football jersey, it could be worse

Um...aren't all crossovers bad?

i couldn't agree more :)

have you guys seen the mavericks 2 different styles of football jerseys? i hate those things.. especially the new ones, with orange in there too.

have you guys seen the mavericks 2 different styles of football jerseys? i hate those things.. especially the new ones, with orange in there too.

And really, this kind of thread would be incomplete without an image like this to laugh at/curse/retch over ...

g_cuban_i.jpgcuban_combo.jpg

And now they make one with orange in it? Yeech!

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

The now-defunct Madison Monsters of the UHL had pinstripes on their home jerseys...I'll dig for a pic...

*edit*

Found it...the roads had em too, but they're ugly as all hell...but here are the homes:

17_Monsters_f.jpg

Welcome to DrunjFlix

And really, this kind of thread would be incomplete without an image like this to laugh at/curse/retch over ...

g_cuban_i.jpgcuban_combo.jpg

And now they make one with orange in it? Yeech!

Well, at least it's good to see an owner out there cheering for his team, being one of the 'true' fans, but man is that jersey fuggly

I don't see what's so wrong with it. It's a pretty good crossover, taking the existing elements of the Mavs' jerseys and transferring them into a football layout.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived