YES Network (and more)

Nesi427

Current:

yanks_3a.jpg

Mine:

YES.jpg

C&C welcome as always...

...anyone have other ideas for their teams or network broadcasts?

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful, I just don't see the need for all the extra space around the "YES" logo. Maybe move the YES over so there could be room for the pitches speed to come up? And also, I don't see the Outs anywhere. Other than that though, great design, 100x better than what they have.

And as for suggestions, I would love to see what you could do for SNY, the Mets' station. I'm not a fan of theirs.

You have the NY and B logos mixed around. Shouldn't NY be on the right since they are the home team?

Corrected (with OUTS as well, letsgomets1212):

Also Pitch Speed would come up in the area with the pitch count.

YEScopy.jpg

Here is the batting scenario as well:

YESbatting.jpg

spacer.png

Very, very nice. I'm really really liking this. Modern looking scorebug, without looking ugly or looking like an attempt ad modernity for modernity's sake.

My one thing, where it says "1 Out", it looks a little squished. The height-to-width proportion of the letters looks off to me.

Great job!

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

The graphics are very sharp, but you failed to fix one of the main things that are wrong with the current ones: the funny way the elements overlap. I think you should position the team logo boxes and inning info boxes so that they appear to be inside the line around the whole scorebug, rather than on top of it.

I don't like using logos in scorebugs (that's really what they're called?) I prefer the simple NYY BOS CHW CHC etc. There are logos all over the place, so the team logos just kind of get lost in the shuffle (IMO.) Also, since the team logos are truncated by the little boxes, it could make it difficult to instantly make out which score is for which team (think of the Orioles' logo in there.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Your YES concepts are incredible. I'd like to see this concept turn into a series of concepts. Somewhere along the road, I'd like to see your take on the major sports networks, and maybe MSG while requests are still being made for the other NY sports channels.

And just for fun, I'd like to see how SportsChannel America and pre-Fox Prime Ticket would look today.

I absolutely love the YES Network one. Major upgrade, as good as any scoreline I can think of from any sport.

The Mets one is almost distracting to me, though. It draws my attention away from what's going on in the game.

IUe6Hvh.png

I absolutely love the YES Network one. Major upgrade, as good as any scoreline I can think of from any sport.

The Mets one is almost distracting to me, though. It draws my attention away from what's going on in the game.

I see where it can be distracting in a 'freeze frame,' it might look different during live action. IDK.

spacer.png

Archived