New Utah Jazz Secondary Logo

TruColor

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am pretty sure that the recolored Jazz note is not a secondary. I have seen that logo on hats since 2004 when they recolored the logo. I haven't seen anything or heard anything that would give the impression that they are using the posted graphic.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Also, the UJ secondary they had is now gone. So basically they traded UJ for a note JAnd, colowerx, didn't you recolor something very similar to this?

Talk about your "Gasol for Kwame" -type swap. I'm embarassed as the biggest resident Jazz fan. Nothing new was created in their last update, but I thought it was nevertheless an upgrade. This does not keep with that trend.

Very much out of place in the current scheme.

ujsignature.png

I am pretty sure that the recolored Jazz note is not a secondary. I have seen that logo on hats since 2004 when they recolored the logo. I haven't seen anything or heard anything that would give the impression that they are using the posted graphic.

It was on the official NBA logosheet for the Jazz that just released today. So yeah - it's official.

It was on the official NBA logosheet for the Jazz that just released today. So yeah - it's official.

Is that all youre going on?...."official" logo sheet??? theres a sucker born every minute! ;)

UtahJazz_SEC_2009-9999_SOL_SRGB.gif

What happened to the purple? It's on the main logo.

logo_utahjazz.gif

If this was just a recolor shouldn't it be more like

Jazznote.jpg

Not that the Utah Jazz makes any sense at all. Snowcaps mountains don't make me think of jazz at all. Maybe they could have a secondary featuring jazz hands with icicles.

Yup, this is pretty lame. Then again (1) their primary logo is downright mystifying (what do a bunch of mountains have to do with jazz?) and (2) I'm not a big fan of the team taking the Jazz identity with them from New Orleans in the first place - it just doesn't fit in Salt Lake City.

CCSLC signature.png

Well then...I stand corrected. I did like the old logo, but this is a sloppy made logo with a recolor job of new colors.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Yup, this is pretty lame. Then again (1) their primary logo is downright mystifying (what do a bunch of mountains have to do with jazz?)

Nothing, but has everything to do with the Wasatch Front. Guess what: teams move and keep names. They made the best of an awkward sitch by shifting the focus from nickname to location.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived