new helmet template

MG helmets

i love it, its the most realistic I have seen. I wish there were some more revo design too though :D

edit: I remember talking to you a while back about the facemasks on the website and how to get the glossy look. I just want to say Kudos! because now they are awesome looking with the new facemasks.

Very nice, so realistic.

I know this isn't a request thread but is there any chance you could do the Winnipeg Blue Bombers? I ahve been looking for a good wallpaper of them all year and haven't found one that I like. If you would do what you did to the Dolphins but the Blue Bombers it would be much appreciated and would be my wallpaper for the rest of the CFL season and the seasons after.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I think it looks great.

On the other side whats bothering me is the highlight seems to bright. This could be because the distinction between the highlight and helmet is way too sharp no real flow from one to the other like on the face mask and all.

yeah, i was gonna say the line between the highlight and the rest of the helmet is too sharp, and should be fuzzied up a bit. other than that, this is straight sexie.

Very well done. As other people said before, this is one of the most realistic helmet template I ever seen.

However I think you can still work out a little bit with the highlight on the top. You may use some gaussian blur because there is too much difference between the two levels.

Anyway, that sticker effect is great. You know what I mean! :P

that hard line is on purpose to simulate a reflection of a stadium. I'll work on that.

white helmets are hard to show reflections.

I will also add some kind of image reflecting in the shaded part.

I appreciate the comments.

Fantastic work! It looks very realistic.

What program did you use to create the design?

Thanks,

Staniel

Archived