Kansas St. in Purple Pants vs. Louisville

oz615

What a disgrace. In any other circumstance those are fine, but considering the look they used to have it's another completely unnecessary tweak. Why the heck do they have to have sleeve numbers anyway? Thanks Nike/K-State.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Hell I didn't know that there was a football game tonight,but anyway

ksu.jpg

Needs Stripes.

And to answer the above question as to TV #'s...IMO jerseys look better with them than without...depending on what else is cluttering up the shoulder/sleeve area--in this case, nothing.

That is, unless, of course, you're asking why the TV numbers are on the sleeves rather than up on the shoulders like they used to be--in which case, I concur that THIS is the best look I've seen for K-State:

sproles1.jpg

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Hell I didn't know that there was a football game tonight,but anyway

ksu.jpg

Needs Stripes.

And to answer the above question as to TV #'s...IMO jerseys look better with them than without...depending on what else is cluttering up the shoulder/sleeve area--in this case, nothing.

That is, unless, of course, you're asking why the TV numbers are on the sleeves rather than up on the shoulders like they used to be--in which case, I concur that THIS is the best look I've seen for K-State:

sproles1.jpg

I love those KSU uniforms (the ones in the picture above, with, I assume is, Darren Sproles). Did they stop wearing those?

Man, K-State was awesome with Sproles and Ell Roberson, I loved that team.

The purple on the numbers and helmet appears to be darker and "bluer".

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived