Swedish fans throw...what?

OMMF

http://www.thelocal.se/15138.html

Supporters of the Stockholm-based AIK ice hockey team scored an unusual hat trick of heckling on Tuesday night featuring dildos, profane banners, and a giant inflatable penis.

The taunts were directed at Jan Huokko, a stocky defenceman with the Leksand hockey club in Sweden?s second-tier professional hockey league, and a former player with AIK.

Ahead of Tuesday?s match against Leksand, the website for AIK?s unofficial supporter group had instructed fans to bring dildos to the match to remind Huokko of the sex scandal which plagued him earlier in the year, according to the Expressen newspaper.

http://www.thelocal.se/15138.html
Supporters of the Stockholm-based AIK ice hockey team scored an unusual hat trick of heckling on Tuesday night featuring dildos, profane banners, and a giant inflatable penis.

The taunts were directed at Jan Huokko, a stocky defenceman with the Leksand hockey club in Sweden’s second-tier professional hockey league, and a former player with AIK.

Ahead of Tuesday’s match against Leksand, the website for AIK’s unofficial supporter group had instructed fans to bring dildos to the match to remind Huokko of the sex scandal which plagued him earlier in the year, according to the Expressen newspaper.

OK... now I'm just curious what the scandal was all about...

* three minutes later...* ok.... now I wished I wasn't curious.... :blink:

I saw, I came, I left.

I swear to god, I've never seen so many half-assed, ham-handed attempts at clever innuendo in my life.

You guys need to think your posts through instead of going in half-cocked. In your big rush to be clever, some of you shot your wad on what should have been a dry run, and as it is, you've got a helluva mess on your hands. Try cleaning it up, you guys.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I swear to god, I've never seen so many half-assed, ham-handed attempts at clever innuendo in my life.

You guys need to think your posts through instead of going in half-cocked. In your big rush to be clever, some of you shot your wad on what should have been a dry run, and as it is, you've got a helluva mess on your hands. Try cleaning it up, you guys.

Come on, man. You can't call other people out then lift your own joke from a TV show.

That's a dick move.

"Purists will bitch and whine, but so what? Purists will Always bitch and whine. That is their function. Res Ipsa Loquitur."

-HST

And I thought football hooligans were nuts.

(Ooh, pun!)

And they are! Once the Boca Juniors fans from the Argentina threw dildos against an ex goalkeeper of their club who later played in a classic rival. They meaned with that act that the goalie loves to eat lots of goals.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

OH wow this is hilarious.. lol oh man... I cant stop laffing so hard now... curious if there was video of that eh? If so that gonna be a massive hit....

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

OH wow this is hilarious.. lol oh man... I cant stop laffing so hard now... curious if there was video of that eh? If so that gonna be a massive hit....

Definitely NSFW. There's a lot of downtime, so you might want to skip ahead.

"Purists will bitch and whine, but so what? Purists will Always bitch and whine. That is their function. Res Ipsa Loquitur."

-HST

Come on, man. You can't call other people out then lift your own joke from a TV show.

That's a dick move.

Nicely done.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived