Desktop calenders

KaTo

Here's my desktop calendars for season 2008/2009. Hope you like them.

This is a calendar of my hometeam, DEG Metro Stars, but you can request your team if you want. Please post a picture of a player with it.

C'n'C is greatly appreciated...

fff7xzwy.png

Could I possibly have a Cleveland Cavaliers (NBA) one with LeBron James and Mo Williams?

Also is this strictly a monthly calender, or can a season calender be made?

(If it is strictly a monthly calender, would it be too much work if I asked for one for each month of the season?)

1280x1024 please.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Ahh, schedule wallpapers...I make some of these for my fellow Rockies fans over at Purple Row. I love your work, though, it's astounding :D . If you don't mind me asking, where did you find that font? It looks like the font that the Obama campaign uses/used on their "Change Rocks" logo not too long ago.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

Could I possibly have a Cleveland Cavaliers (NBA) one with LeBron James and Mo Williams?

(If it is strictly a monthly calender, would it be too much work if I asked for one for each month of the season?)

1280x1024 please.

Since it's only a monthly calender, I've only made the Cavs for November by now. You'll get the next one later in November, 'cause I'll make all the November-requests first.

82wzv4yt.png

Enjoy it!

Can I get a Phoenix coyotes one with Josh Tordjman, and just the picture of tordjman, not the player? Month of november. Thanks alot. By the way tordjman is at the top of the page, in the Coyotes jersey.

Which size? And I need a bigger pic of Tordjman...Thanks.

Oklahoma City Thunder with this picture please.

Thank you.

Which size do you need?

1280x1024 please.

Since it's only a monthly calender, I've only made the Cavs for November by now. You'll get the next one later in November, 'cause I'll make all the November-requests first.

82wzv4yt.png

Enjoy it!

Perfect man. Thanks a lot!

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

awsome work, can i get colorado avalanche november?

with this pic,

november2008.png

also december when you get a chance with this pic (that is when you get a chance, whenever works before the month starts)

with this pic,

december2008.png

thank you very much, take your time, awsome work

1024 x 768 if possible

Archived