A New View

capn89

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually like the idea of a Blue Jackets red jersey...

Nice work there, maybe the most disappointing part of this project, but oh well.

I think it looks nice, myself, as well. I'm pleased with the way the alternate blue turned out, though. Thanks.

Well, I'm not saying they are bad, they are actually quite good, but your other ones are just so good... Also, I would have used the stripes from that alt on the jerseys.

6fQjS3M.png

Still working with Vancouver. I have the home and away where I'm pretty happy with them. I haven't started work on the 3rd yet.

on the counter i think florda 1st generating is about the coolest thing here

What about over the counter? Or even under the table? oooOOoo tax free. :P Anyway. I can agree (obviously, I made the stuff, so I have 'feelings' for the designs) with what you're saying about Florida. I've just tried, as time has gone along, to keep things different, but not so wild.

I actually like the idea of a Blue Jackets red jersey...

Nice work there, maybe the most disappointing part of this project, but oh well.

I think it looks nice, myself, as well. I'm pleased with the way the alternate blue turned out, though. Thanks.

Well, I'm not saying they are bad, they are actually quite good, but your other ones are just so good... Also, I would have used the stripes from that alt on the jerseys.

Oh, I realize that. I was speaking more so comparing the red vs. blue Columbus alts. As unique as the red is, I'm still pretty pleased the way the blue variation looks, especially with the recolored "rebirth" (if you will) of the CBJ logo.

I absolutely love your red wings 4th gen alternate. Can't wait for MIN and TB!

Thank you very much. Hopefully MIN and TB won't let you down. :P No idea when you'll see them, but eventually.

UPDATE

Minnesota Wild are now done, but I'm going to be a jerk once more and make you wait. Once I finish the Penguins (currently working on) I PROMISE I'll have all three teams up.

Until then, show me on the doll where I'm teasing you.

Nice job. And nice sig lol...

Thanks and thanks. I had to... alter... the latter.

Dude I love the Hawks ones. I have always wanted to see the tomahawk featured on the front of a jersey. Get up the good work, you have some great ideas.

Thanks a lot. There will be some more coming soon.

UPDATE:

Penguins are close to finished. Should have them, along with the Canucks and Wild, up tomorrow/today.

Pretty cool overall. Not a big fan of the stripes on theBoston, Florida, and Ottawa jerseys- too much. I've never been a big fan of the Atlanta logo. I would like to see a larger version of the Washington logo, it looks pretty cool.

Thanks for the comments.

Penguins

Pittsburgh's Evolution

1st GEN -- 2nd GEN

There isn't much to the evolution of the Penguins because, quite frankly, I haven't done many uniforms for the team. I figured, though, since a side goal of mine during this project was to try and eliminate black where possible (although ditching green and creating a bleak-blackness death with Dallas seems to contradict that) I felt I had a good opportunity to move the Penguins away from black and gold and back to the days of powder blue and navy. I was either going to end up with a black home, white road and gold alt, or something totally different.

PITEVO.png

So for the lastest Generation, I've ditched black and gold, the "robo-penguin" and tried to bring a bit more color to the league.

PIT2G.png

Canucks

Vancouver's Evolution

1st GEN -- 2nd GEN -- 3rd GEN

I've enjoyed working with the Canucks over the years simply because every uniform set they've had has offered a varying array of colors to choose from. The switch (back) to blue and green gave me a wonderful opportunity to modernize a previous design of my own as well as create something similar, yet different, to a previous Canucks' design.

VANEVO.png

With the latest set, I've taken GENERATION 2's alternate jersey, cleaned it up and modernized it to create the team's two primary jerseys. For the alternate I decided to play off the old "V"-arm design with some new striping as well as going GREEN.

VAN3G.png

oh so WILD

Minnesota' Evolution

1st GEN -- 2nd GEN -- 3rd GEN

With the Minnesota Wild I've always gone for seemingly crazy and outlandish designs, yet with my latest Generation I tried to keep the home & away traditional and, unlike the real Wild jerseys, congruent in style.

MINEVO.png

However, for the alternate in this latest generation I threw everything in the air and said "**** it!" The latest alt lives up to the crest plastered on the chest as really is "wild." It's a highly altered, cleaned up and modernized version of the previous home and away (as well as GEN 1 alt).

MIN3G.png

Lovin the 3rd generation flyers concepts you made. Nice how the home is orange and alternate is black. Good idea having the stripe down the pants on the alternate, suits it well.

Taylor_27

Thank you very much. Even though I've got about 10 more teams to go, looking at the Flyers set I'm thinking, 4th GEN, of making orange and white versions of the third and making them the home and away and coming up with something either completely new, or recoloring the home/away styles from 3rd GEN.

Wow that Wild 3rd gen is aweome!

Thanks a lot.

Archived