Brassbash Uniform Contest

Brass

Welcome to the first ever BrassBash Uniform Contest. This is where top uniform creators go head-to-head to see who will win the coveted BrassBash Cup!!! Here's the challenge:

INTERNATIONAL HOCKEY

With the World Cup of Hockey upon us, the BrassBash design contest is too design a home and away concept for ANY International Hockey team. From Canada to Brazil, Ireland to Zimbobwae, any will do. Third jerseys are optional, but may contribute to the success of the contest. The deadline is March 12th 2004, at 8:00 p.m. EST.

Good luck to any who plan to enter.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Chef thos kick! I love the Mexico one with the cartoon-like bird as the logo. Almost like a close-up of the flag :P

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Hey.. i just saw this contest... any chance of an extention.. i'd love to enter!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

this contest gave me the opportunity to finally do something Ive been wanting to do.

Ive remastered and touched up my mexico hockey logo.

top is the new, bottom is the old

mexico_logo2.gifmexico_logo.gif

nice improvement. really like the new colors.

this contest gave me the opportunity to finally do something Ive been wanting to do.

Ive remastered and touched up my mexico hockey logo.

top is the new, bottom is the old

Great work, the new colours really add depth. Very nice work.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Welcome to the first ever BrassBash Uniform Contest. This is where top uniform creators go head-to-head to see who will win the coveted BrassBash Cup!!! Here's the challenge:

INTERNATIONAL HOCKEY

With the World Cup of Hockey upon us, the BrassBash design contest is too design a home and away concept for ANY International Hockey team. From Canada to Brazil, Ireland to Zimbobwae, any will do. Third jerseys are optional, but may contribute to the success of the contest. The deadline is March 12th 2004, at 8:00 p.m. EST.

Good luck to any who plan to enter.

It's Zimbabwe.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Archived