Sounders FC Kits home and road?

Krona

Looking good, but I can't tell if I like it more than the green or not. If I had to buy one, I would probably chose the blue one, just for the sake of wearing it around town more than bright neon green. And what's with the American flag on the blue jersey, but not the green?

dbacks.gif mariners.gif

Blue clash jersey lines up with traditional Sounder jerseys. The primary has always been green and the aways always blue or white. I'd like to see MLS teams pull out third shirts that stand out. Lik Chivas with lime yellow or Dallas with a dark gray. Columbus could go with white shirts with thick yellow stripes trimmed in black like they had in 1999 (?). Or something similar to what they had when they entered the league. And if they go by the uniform Freddie Ljunberg had the flag was removed. I know it's an American league bu the flag doesn't need to be there.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I have confirmation of this - a fan on another board I'm on took a picture of a group of Sounders...people (fans? team reps? Adidas peeps? don't know) wearing each of those kits. What makes it really stand out is one guy is wearing the green t-shirt with the logos and stuff on it.

I'd say those are real. I'd post the picture but I don't know if I have permission to or not, but believe me on this.

harperdc.gif

I'm pretty sure I saw those people at MLS Cup, they were sitting down in the swanky sideline seats basically in front of where I was (first row of the upper deck).

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• 3 weeks later...

From the first pic in the "fashion show" it appears we have the green primary plus white and blue alts. Hmm.

Although why would the white alt only be in one pic...and covered almost completely by a scarf?

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

I guess they are thinking that the green is different enough from all other jerseys that it is in fact the "white" jersey. Will be interesting to see how many times they actually wear the blue. Does anyone know if the MLS has a color vs white rule like other leagues or can they wear the green vs red, or blue, or black, etc.?

(I think all Seattle teams should be green and blue)

Well, with the Sonics gone, they all are, or at least pretty dang close.

Sounders, Seahawks, Mariners, and Thunderbirds - am I missing any?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I guess they are thinking that the green is different enough from all other jerseys that it is in fact the "white" jersey. Will be interesting to see how many times they actually wear the blue. Does anyone know if the MLS has a color vs white rule like other leagues or can they wear the green vs red, or blue, or black, etc.?

Seems that this season more and more teams wore their primaries as often as possible. So there were plenty of color vs color matchups.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The Storm are still around, and they have green, but no blue.

dbacks.gif mariners.gif

The Storm are still around, and they have green, but no blue.

Good catch, and that's a team that is in desperate need of a new look. They didn't even have the latest Sonic look as they still use the red, green, yellow, of the Kemp/Payton heyday . A new look with green and blue would be a great move toward the future.

Archived