2008 NFL Alt Jersey Scorecard

dennisbergan

I think if the Giants dont wear their Red Alternates against the Eagles this weekend, then it wont be worn this season.

I do think the Ravens will break out the all black this weekend, they seem to do that everyseason they are on a national televised game.

Updated to show the Denver and Baltimore wins this week in their alts.

Teams are now 11-2 this year. They also were over .500 last year as well.

I am not a "lucky jersey" or "lucky uniform" type of person (its about VARIETY), but 11-2 is still 11-2.

And, the Rams organization suck donkeys for not wearing the gold pants anymore. Your uniforms used to be cool. Now, you just look like the Houston Texans or San Diego Chargers. Congrats folks!!! :cry:

BRING BACK THE GOLD PANTS!!! Heck, bring back VARIETY to your combos!!!!

And, the Rams organization suck donkeys for not wearing the gold pants anymore. Your uniforms used to be cool. Now, you just look like the Houston Texans or San Diego Chargers. Congrats folks!!! :cry:

I'm not gonna lie. The Rams gold pants are the second least masculine look in sports behind the Texas Longhorns white ballet look. They remind me too much of

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I'm not gonna lie. The Rams gold pants are the second least masculine look in sports behind the Texas Longhorns white ballet look. They remind me too much of

Agreed. The White pants with that thick gold stripe are delicious. Its not the pants fault the boys that wear them poop all over them.

Broncos 2-0 with their alternate Orange jerseys.

They finally got wise and wore them this year for day games vs. Sunday or Monday night games like they did against the Raiders and Colts in years past.

But, I'm telling you if they had gone winless this year wearing them I'm willing to bet the players would of said "NO MORE" to wearing them ever again.

Btw, have the Giants even won a game when they have worn their alternate Red jerseys? (I don't think they have)

I don't know. I never smoked AstroTurf. ~Tug McGraw, when asked if he preferred grass or artificial turf.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not gonna lie. The Rams gold pants are the second least masculine look in sports behind the Texas Longhorns white ballet look.

Hey! We locals call that the 'storm trooper' look.....and we always seem to wear them in big, nationaly televised bowl games. The home set is stellar.

newsig.jpg

For the Record, The Cincinnati Bengals are 9-1 all time when wearing orange jerseys. Their only loss came to the Patriots last season in a monday night ass kicking.

here's the rundown

November 7, 2004: Bengals 26 Cowboys 3

November 28, 2004: Bengals 58 Browns 48

October 30, 2005: Bengals 21 Packers 14

December 11, 2005: Bengals 23, Browns 20

October 22, 2006: Bengals 17 Panthers 14

December 10, 2006: Bengals 27 Raiders 10

October 1, 2007: Bengals 13 Patriots 34

November 25, 2007: Bengals 35 Titans 6

November 2, 2008: Bengals 21 Jaguars 19

December 28, 2008: Bengals 16 Chiefs 6

PvO6ZWJ.png

For the Record, The Cincinnati Bengals are 9-1 all time when wearing orange jerseys. Their only loss came to the Patriots last season in a monday night ass kicking.

here's the rundown

November 7, 2004: Bengals 26 Cowboys 3

November 28, 2004: Bengals 58 Browns 48

October 30, 2005: Bengals 21 Packers 14

December 11, 2005: Bengals 23, Browns 20

October 22, 2006: Bengals 17 Panthers 14

December 10, 2006: Bengals 27 Raiders 10

October 1, 2007: Bengals 13 Patriots 34

November 25, 2007: Bengals 35 Titans 6

November 2, 2008: Bengals 21 Jaguars 19

December 28, 2008: Bengals 16 Chiefs 6

Thanks very much. So, not only do the orange jerseys match the helmet better and look better overall, the team is nearly unbeatable in them. :P They'll never make it the primary, but they should. Or, better yet, just go back to what we had prior to 2004.

Archived