Ducks makeover....

Blitz

Just wanted to do this.... Either with the recoloured footprint or an updated version of the original "Duck"with text from the first movie. Let me know what y'all think!!!

ducks.jpg

I think I addressed most of your issues, I shrunk the logo, changed the purple from fuschia, dropped the cuff striping... but I just cant bring myself to change the colours.... Was nobody around in 1993? Go Conway!!!!

ducks3.png

canada.png

If you ditched the yellow and went with the bright green, the purple (fuschia's first appearance on a men's sports uniform?) and black it could have some potential. You may want to modify the cuff stripes, though... they seem to small and packed together, and kinda remind me of a tutti-frutti candy cane.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

It is a totally cool turn back the clock concept, without a doubt. It would not go over today, but if it's just for fun, no problem. Although you should still reduce the logo size and also alter the striping patterns so it doesn't look like it was done faster than I typed this post.

! do agree it needs some work but I do like that you did this. I've always like those movies.

I would change the yellow jersey to white. Keep the yellow on the shoulders but change the body color to white. This would help the logo stand out a bit better.

Maybe make an alternate with the updated old logo and script. Maybe try a purple jersey.

And why not make a more complete concept by adding the pants, gloves & helmet and putting names and numbers on the jerseys.

Overall, nice work! Way to bring back the original Ducks! Go flying V!

Ugh.

I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but as a Ducks fan and hater of the movies (for several reasons), I couldn't bear to see them in this. The striping isn't too bad, but I don't like the colours.

If you're gonna return to their roots, it has to be eggplant and jade. :P

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Archived