Minnesota Twins makeover

NDwas

This concept is fantastic. The way you took what the Twins have now, update it just a bit, and throw it together make this great. I could see the Twins actually considering something similar to this for their move into Target Field.

I'm sorry, but I don't like this much at all. The pointed "T" and underline of "win" in the script makes it look like a cheap skateboard brand. The outline on the "C" of "TC" should go, and the only thing I like is maybe the BP uniforms. I also like the idea of non-pinstriped white and gray jerseys but not the way they were executed. The Twins are a tricky team to do, there is not much to work with, that's why nothing works.

P.S. Morneau wears Reeboks. ^_^

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

awesome twins script. i find it a quite difficult task to update a classic word script successfully, but you have succeeded. congrats, only comment is i dont thinks the twins should have a red uniform, just does not with them, my opinion, by i love the white home uni. try a gray (like the current away uni) or a beige. but other than that awesome.

one of the most successful twins concepts out-there

I love these. Professional presentation, and the way you've cleaned the Twin's unis up is really impressive. I like the new wordmark, and a classy use of colors and design. Now, onto the critiques.

Not a huge fan of the red home cap. It goes well with the wordmark on the chest, but it really doesn't fit with the Twins' identity very well.

I usually don't like pinstripes (except on the good old Yankees), and I really don't like pinstripes on gray jerseys. So I like both home jerseys, but only the pinstripe-less road jersey.

The sleeve patch is WAY too cluttered. I understand you're trying to go old-school, but maybe it's time to start from scratch or just stick with the TC logo.

On the home jerseys and the blue alternate, the numbers and name on back are different colors. I really like that, it adds a little pizazz. So maybe try a white name on back on the red alts, because they look a little too much like the Red Sox red alts.

All in all, a beautiful jersey though. Looks truly excellent, and keep on putting out more concepts!

scotland_fifasig.png

Absolutely amazing. This is incredible work, i'd love to see Minnesota wear something like this. And that wordmark is very sharp. No flaws here, if i was Minny's ownership this would be unveiled at a press conference ASAP. Again, great job!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Archived