Discrimibattle St. Patrick's Day Battle

Discrim

The Iron Crossover/DiscrimiBattle special has now ended, and we had a small controversy where vladdy, epper and Sabres were tied atop the perch. lacking a better avenue, i had to use paynomind's critique to decide who took it, epper being the victor. This week, it's St. Patrick's Battle time and it's also rules time:

1) only one jersey required

2) leagues not allowed: NFL, CFL, NFL Europe, MLS

3) NBA jerseys must be white or light color, NHL jerseys cannot be white, MLB jerseys cannot be gray, Arena jerseys must be a color.

4) deadline for entry is thursday, march 19, 8:00 pm central

now that you know the general rules, let's see what you're made of! top of the 'noon to ya!

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is it that we are doing?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

What is it that we are doing?

a St. Patrick's day uniform. As such, one more thing: i have to ban use of the Celtics, that would be entirely too easy.

2016cubscreamsig.png

You say ONLY one REQUIRED. Does that mean ONLY one ALLOWED?

Also, you might want to ban a throwback to the old Toronto St. Pats as well.

just one required, since usually teams only have one of these, interpret it as one allowed.

and consider a St. Pats throwback banned too...come to think of it, if somebody decides to do soccer you cannot do Celtic. and no national teams either! B)

lucky: somehow i don't think this is yours to enter;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

Are colleges allowed?  Because I'd imagine we should also ban the use of Notre Dame.  Just a thought.

colleges are allowed, so i gotta ban my irish too.

critiquing a little, good job astrobull, it's simple yet not simple...and if i just looked at chazberg and puckcool, i'd guess it's sloshed NHL mascot day :hockeysmiley: chaz, i wasn't aware that ilya was irish :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

Hey, you've seen it before--but here it is again--my Bruins green uni--if I have time I may tweak it a bit more than just adding green.

boston_green.JPG

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

In homage to the red & gold "v-stripes" (the v stands for victory) the Georgia Force wore earlier this season, I now present the green "i-stripes" (the i stands for Irish) for St. Patrick's Day!

gf_stpats.jpg

Archived