New York Giants fan goes overboard

roxfan00

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha reminds me of
that makes a video after every game, he just overdid it with the Florida lost but I laugh my ass of watching him.

At least this guy gives his respect to Florida and Utah. One of those "good" die-hard fans, I think. Even if he drinks himself to kingdom come. Hahahaha.

Cry baby cry. Waaahhhhhhhh.

That guy at the end was hillarious, he should have smacked him in the head.

lmao....I was just thinking the same exact thing...The guy at the end made me laugh...And I thought maybe the girl would smack him....

I'm a Vikings fan and never lost it after 4 Super Bowl losses AND the dreaded 1999 NFC Championship (following the '98 season)...

I don't cry when my team loses...I'm used to it...

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

WTF? Please tell me this is a joke video. There is no way someone should be THAT emotionally upset over a game. If this anushole is crying about a single playoff loss, then Detroit should be the epicenter for mass depression after the wonderful season they had.

would it be appropriate to mention tank's meltdown over the mets a few years ago? i just wanna know. :blink:

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

It's not just a loss...

It's not just a loss in the playoffs...

It's a loss in the playoffs to the Eagles...

...I understand the emotion, even if i disagree with his babyish, slobbery, snot-filled, slightly retarded display of it.

Gotta keep that s**t on the inside, brah!

I think it's safe to assume this man gets no ass...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

It's not just a loss...

It's not just a loss in the playoffs...

It's a loss in the playoffs to the Eagles...

...I understand the emotion, even if i disagree with his babyish, slobbery, snot-filled, slightly retarded display of it.

Gotta keep that s**t on the inside, brah!

I think it's safe to assume this man gets no ass...

if he wasn't getting ass before hand, after this public display he certainly isn't getting any ass anytime soon.

whats the over/under this clip gets featured on one of those VH1 youtube video countdown shows?

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Sports are a form of entertainment, and getting that upset over a game is comparable to getting that upset over Leo dying in Titanic.

Wait, Leo dies? Way to ruin it for me. I can never make it past Winslet's nude scene (*wink, wink*), so I didn't know how it ends.

Y'all don't understand....

he IS a Giant!

As long as people still make that joke, I'll still be laughing.

That makes two of us.

As for the original point, this man needs one thing . . . PER-SPEC-TIVE.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

LOL Why cry, take your fustration out on something else like these Giants fans did after the game in the Meadowlands parking lot.

NYPost reported on it 2 weeks ago and NJ State Trooper are looking 4 them, dunno if they been caught

This is just wrong. If this happened in the NJM parking lot then where was security?

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

LOL Why cry, take your fustration out on something else like these Giants fans did after the game in the Meadowlands parking lot.

NYPost reported on it 2 weeks ago and NJ State Trooper are looking 4 them, dunno if they been caught

This is just wrong. If this happened in the NJM parking lot then where was security?

The story on that video...

That car was burned in a fire before the game. The idot driving the car parked over a spot that someone had dumped hot coals from a tailgate party. The fire Department was called and put it out. The car was waiting to be towed when these gentlemen decided to be dumb, several hours after the game, which is why security was not out there. Security had already done their post game sweep. Last to my knowledge, they are still being sought by police.

(Source - Mike Francesa, WFAN; The New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority)

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Please be nice with that crybaby...

Maybe he is an amnesic one... didn't remember how was the last Super Bowl. :D

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Ha reminds me of
that makes a video after every game, he just overdid it with the Florida lost but I laugh my ass of watching him.

At least this guy gives his respect to Florida and Utah. One of those "good" die-hard fans, I think. Even if he drinks himself to kingdom come. Hahahaha.

Well he was being dis-respectful to Florida around 7 minutes, then he goes off saying stuff like Tim Tebow and Urban Meyer are going to go and butt :censored: each other at a hotel, which is just gross and he goes on and on about it, I think that was stupid and dis-respectful even though I laughed a little bit....

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived