pre-order SB XLIII Champs gear

scraw28

And it appears the Reebok wordmark shows up on yet another piece of merchandise...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I really like how they carried the whole 8-yards thing over to the "CHAMPIONS" wordmark - it ties it in to the logo nicely. This is the kind of stuff that we don't see immediately when a logo is released.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

You'd think Arizona fans wouldn't want to wear the Super Bowl champions hat even if the Cardinals win, only because they look like an old Seahawks hat...

Also, don't blame Reebok for the design, NFL commissions the logos, and Reebok just tells them to put their logo somewhere on it. They just make the gear.

Shaun Rajewski
Lead Developer, Founder
Epic Web Studios LLC.

The hats look great. That said, they really should be in neutral color(grey or black). If not the winning team's actual colors.

The green stitching on the shirts is just dumb. Why? Who thought that was a good idea?

And if there must be a Reebok logo, put it on the sleeve or behind the neck.

4114313717_ee13929eec_o.png

Archived