Think "X-color outs" are boring?

rams80

STRIPEOUT.jpg

Unfortunately, they have me in a "white" seat when the only Indiana stuff I have is "red".

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
would tom crean wear the red and white blazer like bob knight did in the 1970's

So now, like your concepts, you're simply copying and pasting your previous posts without adding anything new?

So glad to know the real you. I feel like we've gotten so much closer today. <_<

what are you takling about

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

would tom crean wear the red and white blazer like bob knight did in the 1970's

So now, like your concepts, you're simply copying and pasting your previous posts without adding anything new?

So glad to know the real you. I feel like we've gotten so much closer today. <_<

what are you takling about

Look a few posts up. You quote your own post, but that's it. You add no replay, just leave it blank. Not to mention, why are you quoting your own post anyway?

The average intelligence of the CCSLC member is falling everyday. A shame.

This "Stripe-Out" is a decent twist on this whole "X-Out" phenomenom. I'm sufficantly intrigued.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

stripeoutseatingchart.jpg

Seating chart.

And I assume that Crean will wear his normal suit. It hides spittle and diet coke stains better, and doubles as a funeral suit if his head indeed explodes from the intensity he exudes.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I have the sudden urge to bust out singing a harmony with 3 other guys.
TheBeSharps2.gif

Baby on board, how I adore,

That sign on my car's windowpane.

Bounce in my step,

Loaded with pep,

Cause I'm driving in the carpool lane.

Call me a square,

Friend, I don't care.

That little yellow sign can't be ignored.

I'm telling you it's mighty nice,

Each trip's a trip to paradise,

With my baby on board!

I had no idea how big of a deal those stripped pants were until I actually went to a game. Those were everywhere on the fans. I was surprised. I knew the team wore them and that you could buy them, just didn't know that many people did it.

And yes...Tennessee wins. But in reality...its not that impressive. They just hand out shirts at the game. Its not like people showed up wearing the right colors. Now THAT would be impressive.

This is kinda cool:

blockm2.jpg

I remember Illinois did that too in the student sections for a few games last season.

This is extra-awesome. After all, Indiana is the home of those legendary striped warmup pants, and these pay a fitting tribute.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived