EPL Kits Redesign

raysox

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5/20: Liverpool

Hey everyone. I filled Williamryhs's request, and did Liverpool. I also filled his request in doing clash kits. The Liverpool kits now have 3 different design patterns. One I really liked, and thought was unique, was the away kits checker pattern. I decided to use it on all 3 kits. Ummm, I changed the pants slightly by adding wings, instead of having the stripes run all the way to the bottom. Just see for your self.

Liverpool.png

For reference: Home, Away, Alternate

Questions? Comments? Sarcastic remarks?

I guess I'll do Aston Villa next. I'll start now, and will try to get done tonight.

Not to make too many requests for you, but I'd like to see Tottenham, por favor.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Not to make too many requests for you, but I'd like to see Tottenham, por favor.

No problem, I'll do them either after Arsenal, or next if my Arsenal idea dosn't work out.

6/20: Aston Villa

For my next concept, I did Astin Villa.(Did anyone see their game vs. Stoke City? That was crazy!) Like N.E.P. said I should do, was seperate West Ham, and Aston Villa's looks. So I did with Aston Villa. My design is based off Arsenal's current kits, since they both use Nike. Don't worry, I plan to change the Gunners kits. I know, I know, I added a white one, but I thought I could get away with it. I also added some designs on the front, not much, just a nice touch. Enjoy!

AVIlla.png

For Reference: Home, Away

Next? like I said above, Arsenal, or Tottenham.

C &C por favor.

Not sure about getting rid of the blue sleeves, but if you want to separate Villa and West Ham, this is a good way to do it and I'd rather see West Ham with the blue sleeves. Good choice on the white away kit, this time it's both appropriate and effective. I would look into a different colour of shorts and socks for one of the kits though, I don't think the blue socks work with the white, and the white shorts with the blue shirt.

Good work, look forward to seeing Tottenham!

7/20: Chelsea

Now on to my favorite team, the only 2 EPL things I've ever had were Chelsea stuff. One thing I have, is a practice kit, that has navy on it. I thought it would be cool to use navy in my redesign. So I replaced black with navy. I kept the away kit gold like the kit. I think the current kit is

really good looking now, so I didn't change much. I did put white pants on the away, and alternate kit, because the monochrome look didn't look good. Enjoy.

ChelseaFC.png

For reference: Home, Away, Alternate

C&C please. Most likly Arsenal next. Comment on this, and my other threads near the top.

Well, first of all I see some good stuff here. Here's some CnC for you though:#

Villa:

Home: Good attempt but you wouldn't get away with partial blue arms. The arms have to be complete blue. Otherwise it's no Aston Villa kit. This was a miss - sorry. I really like the shorts. The striping works very well with the shirt. The socks are good looking too.

Away: Really good you added a white shirt. The design works very well. On the shirt you should change the numbers to black, since the EPL has no winered numbering. For the socks I think the blue doesn't work. Try white or red - well, white would be a bit messed up for Villa so go with red socks.

Alternate: Very good set. No complaints about that.

All in all, this is a very solid set for Aston Villa. But you have to include dark shorts. You can't come up with only one shorts.

Chelsea:

Home: Perfect! This is what Chelski should wear.

Away: I think adidas stripes should be navy as well as the shorts. If you'd change that you'd have a winner.

Alternate: Good set. Would as well work really well in complete navy as an alternate set.

Nuts: This is just my first concept in a while, and I knew about the Clash kits. I think some are good, like Chelsea's highlighter ones. I just wanted to change some.

2/20: Manchester United

I'm with most when it comes to ManU's red jersey, I love them. So I kept that relatively the same. The only noticeable change is I made the stripes on the front. The white jersey, I changed the blue pants with red. The alternate, like I said I don't like the current blue jerseys. I made an all black set. I thought it looked pretty good. What do you think?

United's blue kit is of great historical significance, especially during this year, the 40th anniversary. United has long had blue jerseys and not often worn black. The main colours are red and white, black is usually only an accent or a change kit, we rarely, if ever, have a white and black kit at the same time. Although it has happened, last year in fact. I think you should stick with blue and just try to make it fit better with the rest of the set. Overall though you did a good job.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

8/20: Tottenham

I actually like their kits, but I made a few changes. I really like the striped socks, so I used that on my kit. I made the same design, but I put stripes on the way up. Do you know what I'm trying to say? I also changed the black kit, to a navy one. I used white pants on the home, and alt kit. Just look.

Tottenham.png

So, no idea who will be next. Requests?

I might do Arsenal if no one requests anything.

tottenham play in white home kits. that is the only change i'd make

They are the Lilly Whites, so that is definately something you have to stick with. Overall I like the concept, especially the alternate kit, but you have to have white homes.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

9/20: Hull City

Just a random concept, while I'm trying to finish my series. I kept the main part of the kit yellow, like they have for decades. I added stripes on the front, since they've used stripes on their kit for a while too. Also, well they're known as the Tigers. The site that I use for kit history didn't have any other kits other than the yellow one, so I decided do make an all black kit. Oh and on the front, I made a black box over the yellow, so the white script would stand out more. I changed the maker of the kit from umbro in real life, to adidas in this concept. I used this adidas template

HullCity.png

I'll be doing some lower teams for my next few concepts, just to get them out of my way.

Oh and on the Tottenham white home, my bad. I'll switch them around later.

Archived