Flyers Concept

chickenfish13

You need to clean this up. Some of the lines aren't even touching at the corners, and the outlines just look sloppy. The hockey stick looks really forced, and completely out of place. The skate looks more like having ribs stuck behind it for some reason. For a flying skate, the Canucks have already been there and done that.

And for future presentation, use a contrasting colour for the background, using black in the background for a concept full of black makes the presentation very dull.

Wade-sig.png

It's not that the logos are bad it just that the Flyers logo is pretty iconic. With that said the logos do need a little work mainly the skate logo. The wings on the skate look more like bones than wings, look at the wings in Detroit's logo for a reference. And as mention they're needs to be more of a difference between the A's and R's.

This does not work for me at all. The stick in the top of the bell does'nt look right, and what are supposed to be wings on the skate do not resemble wings at all. And like some of the others have said, your A's and R's look alike. I would go back to the beginning and try again since this is a downgrade from their current look.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

That update fixed a lot. the primary looks a lot better, and is shaping into a pretty nice logo, although i dont like how you still forced in the hockey sticks. If they can only be in there like that, then they shouldnt be in there.

There is still something about the alternate that irks me. Now that the ribs are removed, and there is an actual wing helps a lot, but the actual skate doesnt seem to work. See vancouver canucks. i would try to maybe use a puck, or just use some sort of logo with the letters P and F

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived