Denver Broncos Old Meets New Concept

Nick 1733

I always liked the orange jerseys and their old look, but I also like the style of their new design, so I've taken the two and put them together to create what I personally think would be totally cool. I have changed the stripe and facemask, now this looks much better. I'd like to hear everyone's opinions on this as it's my first uniform concept that ive posted.

FinalConcept02.gif

Its not bad but I like teh Broncos current shade of blue better and think it would look better with that shade and the orange jersesy like the alt tehy wore in 2002.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

There are two reasons I was never a Bronco fan--okay one actually--I'm a Seahawks fan---but those old uniforms were horrid...The current ones are much better--the main reason being the jersey and helmets don't work together on them--as you've gone back to that sort of combination, my comment is the colours don't work together--if the helmets were a different colour they might be okay with orange jerseys...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

the navy just works better i think. id like to see some blue pants with this

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

these look awesome! i think that this could really work for the broncos. in my opinion there are far too many teams in the nfl that use navy blue as their primary uniform colours

New England, Buffalo, Houston, Chicago, San Diego, St. Louis, Seattle (close enough), Dallas (like, twice a year)

this combo of retro and new age Denver is really sweet, and it good to get rid of one of the navy teams.

I hated the spike look design at first, but i left it because the year they changed, they won the Super Bowl.

Maybe they should change again. Nah, it wasn't the unis, it was John-boy that won it if for no other reason than pure, unblemished "I want it more than you do".

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I always hated those old Bronco colors. They're very 80's. I personally think their current color scheme and logo look good. I see no reason in changing anything with their image. Now if you could bring back this old helmet full-time, I'd be jumping for joy. There's just something about it that makes it cool.

old_broncos_helmet.gif

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived