MLB Hockey

BJBerthiaume

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Okay guys, sorry for the long hiatus, school has been really hectic and I haven't been doing any designing lately. I've had this one done for a while now, just haven't been able to upload it. I probably had something to say when I made this, but it has been so long, I forgot what I would've wanted to say. So... Here are the NL Wild Card Colorado Rockies!!!!

C&C would be awesome, I'll take requests for the next team as well.

ColoradoRockieshockey.png

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Can anyone help me post an image? I click insert image, and the pop-up comes half way off the page, I paste the URL into the only open box, hit the button, and then the image is a big X. I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right considering I can't see the box, but maybe not. I'll just post the URL here for now though.

http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr182/BJBerthiaume/ColoradoRockieshockey.png

Rockies = LA Kings?

Ha, you're right they do.

I'm thinking of using the alternate template for the primaries, and then creating a whole new mountain themed third. Would that work better?

Also, should I go with black or purple as the primary home color. I know purple is their primary color, but on their baseball uniforms, they use entirely black. So which direction should I go there?

Thanks for the C&C so far. I should have an update by the weekend.

• 2 months later...

Archived