CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

How are you able to get your hands on these?

Good question. I don't want to call bull- :censored: but I have to wonder. Maybe he could take a picture of his collection and include a little CCSLC sign. Then I wouldn't be so skeptical. B)

BB52Big.jpg

not hard really, alot of people selling rings. I can give you the name of 4 websites. If your wondering where the Ohio ring is i traded it for my new 2006 gators ring.

DSCN0286.jpg

Just got this one yesterday

DSCN0287.jpg

DSCN0288.jpg

t.jpg

Part owner in the Green Bay Packers

not hard really, alot of people selling rings. I can give you the name of 4 websites. If your wondering where the Ohio ring is i traded it for my new 2006 gators ring.

DSCN0286.jpg

Fair enough.

I'll take the name of those websites. If the price it right, I may be interested in an Ohio State ring.

BB52Big.jpg

One other question. A lot of your rings look like one of these. Clearly, that's a replica ring. My question is are these rings pretty decent in quality?

I've been wondering... are they considered to be the same as counterfeit jerseys?

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Yes what you see is a replica in that link..but no the quality is :censored:! Alot of times they will use a picture of a real ring so it looks like a million dollars. Then you get it and it looks like :censored:. Mine are all real, i don't buy fakes or replicas.

If your looking for an Ohio ring, I can tell you where my old one is. I believe he still has it. All depends what you are willing to spend.

t.jpg

Yes what you see is a replica in that link..but no the quality is :censored:! Alot of times they will use a picture of a real ring so it looks like a million dollars. Then you get it and it looks like :censored:. Mine are all real, i don't buy fakes or replicas.

If your looking for an Ohio ring, I can tell you where my old one is. I believe he still has it. All depends what you are willing to spend.

No offense, but some of yours look like knock-offs. That's why I asked. Also, "Ohio" is a school in Athens. I'm looking for an Ohio State ring. B)

Also, I'm not saying I don't believe you, I just want to make sure I'm dealing with someone who's legit before I start looking into something that's going to be very expensive. How about showing us some player's names or inscriptions or something that clearly shows those rings are legit.

BB52Big.jpg

One other question. A lot of your rings look like one of these. Clearly, that's a replica ring. My question is are these rings pretty decent in quality?

I've been wondering... are they considered to be the same as counterfeit jerseys?

My guess would be yes. I'd imagine that, just like any other merchandise, rings are licensed. What we're seeing on EBAY are probably a bunch of cheap and illegal counterfeits.

BB52Big.jpg

Almost forgot, is this the ring we're talking about? What year is it from?

osu_rings_20110516114539_640_480.jpg

No I had the 2009 Big ten/rose bowl ring. Thats the new big ten ring. I never owned it. Picture below.

Also why would someone make a knock-off 2001 Iowa independce bowl ring? Really come on. Here are the manufactors markings for each ring. You dont want to believe so be it. I know what I have B)

DSCN0269.jpg

006.jpg

DSCN0290.jpg

DSCN0293.jpg

t.jpg