CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

Almost forgot, is this the ring we're talking about? What year is it from?

osu_rings_20110516114539_640_480.jpg

No I had the 2009 Big ten/rose bowl ring. Thats the new big ten ring. I never owned it. Picture below.

Also why would someone make a knock-off 2001 Iowa independce bowl ring? Really come on. Here are the manufactors markings for each ring. You dont want to believe so be it. I know what I have B)

Quite the contrary dude. I want to believe you. I just want to make sure your sources are legit. My guess is any ring I decide to pursue is going to cost some decent money. So yeah, I'm going to be extra cautious. It wasn't my intention to offend you or anything. So if you want to, PM me and hook me up with your guy with the Ohio State ring.

BB52Big.jpg

I understand, trust me when I bought my first ring ever I was nervous. Sent you a message about some people to talk to that will help you out. B)

like a friend of mine said..any ring is obtainable just need the cash :D

t.jpg

Part owner in the Green Bay Packers

I understand, trust me when I bought my first ring ever I was nervous. Sent you a message about some people to talk to that will help you out. B)

like a friend of mine said..any ring is obtainable just need the cash :D

Love the collection. My wife would absolutely KILL me if I started collecting these. I'll have to stick with helmet decals for now.

gYH2mW9.png

How many diamonds does a PACKERS player need in their rings?

I think it would be cool if they put some emeralds in the 'G' area to make it stand out.

Ridenlow, I hope you don't mind ?

376902_sta.jpg

That's the 1996 ring.

61D5Msc1bxL.jpg

The 2010 version hasn't been unveiled yet, or even leaked. Presume that the team will release a photo after the private ceremony tonight.

But you're right - a little green would have gone a long way. Personally, I really like the stockholder rings from that year. We'll see what they've got for us this year.

For what it's worth, this is what coach McCarthy had to say about the rings:

“I’m looking forward to sharing it with my wife and the team,” he said. “I’m anxious to see the reaction of the players when they see the ring. I know the design that went into making this a special ring, and it is. We definitely hit the target of making this ring symbolic of the championship of Super Bowl XLV.”

You really gotta look at it pretty close up to notice the 'G' from their logo. It's just your basic diamond overkill with team logo that all other teams use.

They're one of the few teams who could get away with using emeralds to go with the diamonds. It would make their rings so unique and fit the bill, just as they are the most unique team in the NFL.

Perhaps that's along the lines of what Mark Cuban was thinking the other night with his remark when asked about championship rings .... rings are great, just do something with the design that makes them different from all the brand X's.

Anybody know if the PACKERS ring ceremony will be televised on NFL-Network, just like they televised their Super Bowl gala??