CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

Don't know if this link has already been posted, and aren't keen to wade through 22 pages of posts just to find out, but, straight from the horse's mouth so to speak:

MLB and NFL championship ring gallery page on Jostens Web site

(Link courtesy of the Packers' Facebook feed. The page also features the Blackhawks' 2010 Stanley Cup ring.)

CCSLC signature.png

Don't know if this link has already been posted, and aren't keen to wade through 22 pages of posts just to find out, but, straight from the horse's mouth so to speak:

MLB and NFL championship ring gallery page on Jostens Web site

(Link courtesy of the Packers' Facebook feed. The page also features the Blackhawks' 2010 Stanley Cup ring.)

yeah I posted both those videos not that long ago..not sure if anyone ever saw them. I also posted one on the making of the lakers rings.

t.jpg

Part owner in the Green Bay Packers

Has anyone noticed this yet? while I was on the Jostens website looking at the Packers new Bling, I saw this pic.

packersinside.jpg

They have the scores of the playoff games and the team logos of the teams they beat on the way to their fourth championship engraved on the inside.

This is really cool, the making of the Packers ring. Check out the inside of the ring it listed the teams they beat in the playoffs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2azUUtWWkVk

Here's the video again since I'm guessing when I posted it no one saw it, I also noticed the inside of the ring, thanks for finding still pictures of it bucboy02. I couldn't seem to find those.

t.jpg

Has anyone noticed this yet? while I was on the Jostens website looking at the Packers new Bling, I saw this pic.

packersinside.jpg

They have the scores of the playoff games and the team logos of the teams they beat on the way to their fourth championship engraved on the inside.

Yes, it's very cool.

The other side has a reference to the post-game speech Charles Woodson gave after the NFC Championship game. This is the best picture I can find so far:

Super-Bowl-Ring-Inside.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r0IyRXU3ts

packersinside.jpg

Yes, it's very cool.

The other side has a reference to the post-game speech Charles Woodson gave after the NFC Championship game. This is the best picture I can find so far:

Super-Bowl-Ring-Inside.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r0IyRXU3ts

I wish they would have put his comment about the president inside the ring as well :P

I was at the game was was pissed they didn't do the trophy presintation on the field :cursing:

t.jpg

I think most times when the visiting team wins the Conference Championship, the league usually gives them the championship trophy in the visiting locker room.

I was on the field for the Pats celebration in Pittsburgh for the 04 season. It was pretty awesome. Trophy was presented on the field in 01 when we beat them there, too.

Not sure if it changed across the board or what.

spikes.jpg

I think most times when the visiting team wins the Conference Championship, the league usually gives them the championship trophy in the visiting locker room.

I was on the field for the Pats celebration in Pittsburgh for the 04 season. It was pretty awesome. Trophy was presented on the field in 01 when we beat them there, too.

maybe..half the bears fans were gone after Cutler left the game. One guy said congrats on your win and walked out in the 3rd. They don't have faith in their back ups. Was funny as hell!

t.jpg

packersinside.jpg

And this is why I hate the Super Bowl.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

packersinside.jpg

And this is why I hate the Super Bowl.

Because no one care about the 47 years before the super bowl I'm guessing? I agree with you.

t.jpg

I said most times, not always. It seems the last few teams have had the conference championship trophy awarded inside the locker room if they beat the favored home team. At least since Roger Goodell took over.

At least the Packers put diamonds on the "G" to equal ALL the World Championships, not just the four mist recent.

Oh and I'm glad they did, I mean you have to. You can't just brush all the other championships under the rug just because they weren't Super Bowl wins. I've gotten into this debate before with people who said that anything before the super bowl doesn't count because most of the time there was no playoff system. But thats just how the NFL at the time was set up. It' s still part of the teams history and the NFL's. So yes the packer only have 4 super bowl wins compared to the steelers 6, but at the end of the day we still have 13 total! (championships that is)

They also did the same for the 1996 ring, Part of the "G" was made up of 12 diamonds, and the inside part of the "G" had 3 diamonds repersenting the super bowl wins.

t.jpg

Fuzzy Thurston to auction off his Super Bowl 2 ring to pay taxes..wish I could buy it to give it back to him. It's a shame.

http://www.sportsrageous.com/former-packer-to-auction-off-ring-from-super-bowl-ii-06-26-2011

Actually, the ring has been seized and is being sold off by the IRS to satsfy part of his debts.

I love Fuzzy, but he sure seems to have brought this on himself. The business practices he and his partners were guilty of are abhorrent at best, and he could have settled this debt decades ago for relative pennies on the dollar.

So yeah, I wish I could buy it, but as much as I appreciate his service in green and gold I don't think I'd give it back to him if I did.