NHL 2009 Super Special Playoff Edition Megathread

Lee.

So? It's a whole lot better than letting him rot in the bench! He's the reason the Rangers season was revived!

Yes, Tortorella had nothing to do with it. :rolleyes:

Welcome to DrunjFlix

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only in hockey does the thug/goon/malcontent actually get credit for SAVING a season...go figure.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Only in hockey does the thug/goon/malcontent actually get credit for SAVING a season...go figure.

Avery is not a goon or a thug its a just a bully and a punk

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

only on the Rangers could a malcontent save a season.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Why can't he be all four?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Why can't he be all four?

Calling Avery a goon is an insult to goons

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Those are essentially synonyms, TNak.

To be fair though. When I think goons & thugs I think of guys who people are afraid of in the league. Parros, Laraque. As the bullies and punks would be the Avery category. :P

Hi, how are you?

Those are essentially synonyms, TNak.

To be fair though. When I think goons & thugs I think of guys who people are afraid of in the league. Parros, Laraque. As the bullies and punks would be the Avery category. :P

hahahahaha well said

The best part of the moment for me outside of Ovechkin's goal was Torts trying to kill that fan with a hockey stick.

The "fan" was stupid for doing that.

security guard said the fan did nothing. and no fans were ejected from the game. something tells me that Torts lost his cool, which is not unfathomable.

"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

Some people just don't get it.

I could name a thousand Ranger fans that put the blame of Tortorella for benching Avery.

thats nice. shows how much Rangers fans know. it just goes to show you what a nothing organization Glen Sather has built when it takes a piece of trash like Avery to help your team. Sean Avery tried to give us Game 4, and DID give us Game 3. if it takes a little pissant like him to light a fire under your team, your team has deeper problems. thats what happens when you sign money hungry guys like Zherdev and Naslund and Gomez, not to mention Wade Redden. awfully run organization.

I could name a thousand Ranger fans that put the blame of Tortorella for benching Avery.

thats nice. shows how much Rangers fans know. it just goes to show you what a nothing organization Glen Sather has built when it takes a piece of trash like Avery to help your team. Sean Avery tried to give us Game 4, and DID give us Game 3. if it takes a little pissant like him to light a fire under your team, your team has deeper problems. thats what happens when you sign money hungry guys like Zherdev and Naslund and Gomez, not to mention Wade Redden. awfully run organization.

If they're so awfully run, why are they up on the Caps 3-2?

Awfully run doesn't mean your team is terrible on the field of play.

Just look at the Yankees. They could be one of the worst run franchises in my lifetime, yet they've won.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

If they're so awfully run, why are they up on the Caps 3-2?

the Caps have a plan for success, the Caps have prospects in the pipeline, what do the Rangers have? Sean Avery. nuff said.

Archived