NBA offseason 09/10 thread

buzzcut

So, the Lakers and Rockets basically traded Ron Artest for Trevor Ariza.

Um...okay. This is supposed to make Houston "better" somehow??

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Los Angeles Clippers have traded Zach Randolph to the Memphis Grizzlies for Quentin Richardson

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4301324

Q goes from the Knicks, to the Grizzlies, to the Clippers... That's a coast-to-coast crapfest if ever I've heard one.

remember though, Quentin Richardson was originally drafted by the Clippers. He's just making a return trip lol. Sucks for him.

Cannot believe Ariza is gone!! :cry:

I'm so upset. I loved that guy. He was all-out hustle and effort. Artest better give somewhat the same amount of intensity, else I'll want him gone. And no more forced threes Artest, got it?

I honestly can't believe that the two Lakers fans that have commented on the Artest/Ariza situation are damn near 100% against. HELLO. ONE OF THE BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYERS IN THE NBA, AND THE ONE BONAFIDE KOBE STOPPER IS NOW ON YOUR TEAM. What's not to love about that?

I honestly can't believe that the two Lakers fans that have commented on the Artest/Ariza situation are damn near 100% against. HELLO. ONE OF THE BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYERS IN THE NBA, AND THE ONE BONAFIDE KOBE STOPPER IS NOW ON YOUR TEAM. What's not to love about that?

"Fans" are stupid, point blank.

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Add to that...the starting center for your Detroit Pistons...Kwame Brown.

I have lost any and all respect for Joe Dumars.

Why are you guys assuming Joe D is done for the offseason?

For me, it's not even the fact Kwame Brown may start, it's the fact he's still in the league.

(I'm a Wizards fan, so I'm still bitter.)

Trust me, it's like a three layer cake of blame for me on that one. Between Abe Pollin, for thinking that MJ would be a decent GM(and being the Al Davis of the NBA. LBJ was president when Pollin bought the team.); MJ, for picking Kwame (and other questionable moves. Richard Hamilton for Jerry Stackhouse, are you for real?); and of course, Mr. Brown himself.

I really do wonder how I can like both professional basketball and the Wizards, because they're not the same. Of course, as a Knicks fan, you're probably not one to complain to about bad basketball teams, so I'll lighten up a little.

Hedo Turkoglu has signed with the Raptors.

http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=283674

I love this signing. This move might get them into the playoffs and maybe it keeps Bosh in town past 2010.

After this I think Colangelo needs to find about one or two more depth players then I think this team could do something but they need to stay healthy.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Just in case anyone was wondering, Phil Jackson "confirmed" that he will return to coach the Lakers. Next season is the final one of Jackson's contract.

Archived