• Created
  • Last Reply
Bret Hart:

brethart.jpg

Bret and Owen Hart in Edmonton gear:

bret10.jpg

Another wrassler, who shall remain nameless:

benoit_edm.jpg

Don't forget Kurt Angle rockin' the Penguins jersey in Detroit @ TNA Slammiversary in June. Had me laughing my a off.

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

OK, so it's not the NHL, but whatever...

619.jpg

Carrie Underwood

114.jpg

Cast of High School Musical (except Zac Efron)

845.jpg

The Cheetah Girls

What in the...? Are the Monarchs trying to regularly attract shrieking pre-teen girls to their games? I'd be embarrassed if my team stooped to this level.

Carrie Underwood can "stoop to my level" any day!

Carrie Underwood wearing Mike Fisher (Right side couple)

carrie375-2_o.jpg

Was looking for pictures of Hilary Duff wearing Mike Comrie... but it always looks more like it is him wearing her.

Commissioner, V League

http://vleague.vetsson.net

I don't have any photos, but director Jason Reitman wore a Canucks' shirt at the 2008 Sundance Film Festival.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Good God... His last name is too long and way to wide for his back? Whoever customize the jersey should've arched his name around the number, not straight across..

The person probably didn't do that for authenticity.

Speaking of Big Ben Rothlisburger, I saw this when I was at the 2009 NHL Awards on the big screen, congratulating the Penguins bringing another winning cup home next to the Lumbardi's trophy, he was wearing a penguin T-shirt (you can't really see it due the the bright screen and my sucky Blackberry).

48589042699360269972860.jpg

Pretty sure that wasn't what he was congratulating since there's a Penguins game going on behind him. If I remember correctly too, the Hurricanes scored a goal as that spot was being taped.

sourcejadakisscover.jpg

A Zombie wearing a Nashville Predators jersey from Resident Evil Extinction. Pretty ironic to see an "Extinct" prehistoric creature in an "Extinction" movie on a Zombie rotting away to bones.. :lol:

extinction_undead4.jpg

extinction2.jpg

Viva La Bam, Jackass spinoff:

dicoflames.jpg

I don't know if anybody watches Entourage but during the intro they show a guy wearing what I think is an old Florida Panthers jersey. I'm not sure, it goes by real fast, but I'll try to find a screenshot.

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

Archived