Celebrities in NHL Apparel

thestockholmpig

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought this would be fun, but unfortunately I don't know how to post pictures here. I'll just put a link then. If this has been done before, just graveyard the thread.

http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads...ew_20090227.jpg

I am not sure Plaxico is the guy you want out there sporting your team's logo. The Giants certainly didn't. On a positive note, at least he's not rockin' an old school Washington Bullets hat, eh!

I thought this would be fun, but unfortunately I don't know how to post pictures here. I'll just put a link then. If this has been done before, just graveyard the thread.

http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads...ew_20090227.jpg

I am not sure Plaxico is the guy you want out there sporting your team's logo. The Giants certainly didn't. On a positive note, at least he's not rockin' an old school Washington Bullets hat, eh!

That's 50 Cent. Not much better than Plaxico though.

pre nba dresscode rasheed wallace used to wear alot of hockey jerseys, pre and post game, usually red wings or flyers jerseys. i'll see if i can find any pictures.

This isn't pregame or postgame but it still works.

1zvvblu.jpg

Wade-sig.png

I never watched the old show MacGyver very often, but I remember tuning into one episode and Richard Dean Anderson was wearing a Calgary Flames cap.

I saw pictures of him outside the show where he wore Flames clothes--but that was before it was cool I guess.

For a period it was common in rap videos, maybe it still is--I don't know.

Anyway it is kind of cool to see your team's logo pop up in unexpected places.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

article_25083_2.jpg

Lil Jon in Thrashers gear. Can't explain the cup though.

edit- MacGyver did wear Calgary Flames hats a lot. Black and White I believe. I know he rocked the White version in Trumbo's World. I am a MacGyver fiend BTW.

How about celebrity mugshots in NHL apparel?

Josh Jackson:

jacksonjoshua.jpg

Ozzy Osbourne:

ozzyosbourne.jpg

I think Ozzy was arrested by the Fashion Police for the bad shirt he's wearing. Is that a zipper on the front or is it cut/torn?

nc_russert_080613_ssv.jpg

This picture makes no sense.

It was a little thing for Meet the Press, they had the Stanley Cup in studio and he was an avid Sabres fan. He had the jersey and said something to the effect of "we are going to win it this year", he obviously ended up being wrong.

saBS.png

I can't seem to find a video anywhere, but I believe rapper E-40 wore a Bruins hat in his "U and Dat" video. Also, Lil Wayne is a Bruins fan. There's probably a pic of him rockin' some Bruins gear on the web somewhere.

Archived