Celebrities in NHL Apparel

thestockholmpig

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
large_081014-ap-red-wings-visit-white-house-george-w-bush.jpg

bush getting two during his tenure

bull :censored: ... the Wings did not win during Bush-41's tenure :P

Who said they did? Maybe it's just a gift for his dad, since they're the same last name. :P

By the way, the intro to Entourage wouldn't count since it's "Celebrities" and not, guy who happened to be in the background holding up a camera and wearing an IHL jersey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am aware that this isn't the NHL however alot of NHL fans are from Canada where the CFL is ... in other words I didn't want to start another thread when I could just post this pic in here.

I found this gem while watching Rescue Me.

rescueme.jpg

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

• 2 years later...

Not NHL, but still Hockey Canada:

adf15a8e4637829bd4ad5f36ce5a.jpeg

Three of the most 12 year old girl-attracting artists in the world have earned an iota of respect by the teenage male demographic:

jersey-fouls-justin-bieber-and-selena-gomez-edition-sports.yahoo.com-1319434878.jpeg

TaylorSwiftBattleOfOntarioTorontoMapleLeafsJerseyOttawasenatrosSensTownBlogApril2011.jpg

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Three of the most 12 year old girl-attracting artists in the world have earned an iota of respect by the teenage male demographic:

jersey-fouls-justin-bieber-and-selena-gomez-edition-sports.yahoo.com-1319434878.jpeg

Gotta admit their number choices cracked me up...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

tumblr_m02feee4fp1rqstuho1_500.jpg

1 Direction XD

I believe the thread is CELEBRITIES in NHL apparel. I've never seen these kids before, and three of them have the worst haircuts ever.

I believe 117 million views on one Youtube video makes you a celebrity.

Let's not forget that Taylor Swift leaked the Preds old third jersey

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2009/9/13/preds-3rd-leaked-at-concert.html

Fullscreen_capture_9132009_53837_PM.bmp.jpg

Stumbled across these while looking for the one above.

tswiftpghpenguins.jpg

tswift.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived