Possible new General Motors logo

Joshawaggie

I meant to post this a week or two ago. I was watching the special on ABC (well some of it) and I caught that they mentioned they might make a new logo. Then I find this story here saying they might switch up to green as a color instead of blue. This should be quite interesting:

http://www.dailygazette.net/standard_try/S...ection=Business

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I meant to post this a week or two ago. I was watching the special on ABC (well some of it) and I caught that they mentioned they might make a new logo. Then I find this story here saying they might switch up to green as a color instead of blue. This should be quite interesting:

http://www.dailygazette.net/standard_try/S...ection=Business

The new CEO dismissed the rumour in a recent article. It would have been a nice idea though.

zzPEfBm.png

What they really need is a name change. "General" Motors just sounds so nondescript. Since that's not going to happen, I'd like to see them class it up a little bit. Maybe go with a stylized G, with the word "motors" either under it or in a bar going through it. Base a new identity off of just the G. Not trying to be like Gatorade, but I think that featuring a G in a classy / contemporary font would be a great new start.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

the Lions made a logo change after they went 0-16, this is different. this franchise is coming out of bankruptcy, that franchise is trying to come out of the bankruptcy of losing games

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

I'd be more impressed with them if they actually put out a good business plan and decent cars that people want to buy instead of changing the color of the logo. A business can be bad and through *gasp dare I say it?* hard work and some common sense, they can become good. GM isn't the first business to go bad, and they won't be the last, but at this point in time, the last thing they need to worry about it what color the background is on their logo. It won't change their image, their product and how they deal with the public and their employees will.

the Lions made a logo change after they went 0-16

The lions logo change was in the works well before they went 0-16.

So they basically took a year to draw wavy lines on the body and put in teeth.

Nice...

This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta what-have-yous.

never mind...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived