Road Signs

crkraider22

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anaheim Ducks (D logo)

LA Angels of Anaheim (Top should read "LA of Anaheim" if possible)

Los Angeles Lakers (L logo)

USC Trojans ("SC" logo and top should read either So. Cal. or Southern Cal(ifornia) or USC. Whichever works best for your concept)

and then if you can do soccer as well:

Manchester United (top black, bottom red)

Thanks a ton!

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Browns elf- brown top, orange bottom

Cavs primary- gold top, wine/red bottom

Indians primary- red top, navy bottom

Buckeyes primary- red top, gray bottom

thanks a lot, looks awsome

Browns-2.pngCavaliers-1.pngIndians-1.pngOhioState-1.png

Beautiful. Thanks a lot.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

This is pretty sweet. I used road exit signs for the NCAA Lacrosse tournament and I like when stuff like this is implemented. I'd like an avatar for Syracuse with the block S logo and have the top orange and the bottom navy, if you don't mind.

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

I have some requests, however, take out the small text above the logo. Like keep the team name (ie. city or state) across the top but then just the team logo in the body.

1. Minnesota Twins > Minnesota across the top in red, "TC" logo in blue

2. Minnesota Vikings > Minnesota across the top in yellow, Norseman head logo in purple

3. Boston Red Sox > Boston across the top in red, "B" logo in blue

4. New England Patriots > New England across the top in blue, "Flying Elvis" logo in silver

5. Florida State Seminoles > FSU across the top in red, "FSU Spear" logo on the bottom in gold

Thanks a bunch! I really think losing the nickname text and just having a logo will look better.

Anaheim Ducks (D logo)

LA Angels of Anaheim (Top should read "LA of Anaheim" if possible)

Los Angeles Lakers (L logo)

USC Trojans ("SC" logo and top should read either So. Cal. or Southern Cal(ifornia) or USC. Whichever works best for your concept)

and then if you can do soccer as well:

Manchester United (top black, bottom red)

Thanks a ton!

Ducks-1.pngAngels.pngLakers.pngUSC.pngManU-1.png

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Nice concept!

I'd like to request:

Toronto Blue Jays: old school logo; red on top, baby blue on bottom.

Montreal Expos: "M" logo, red on top, blue on bottom

Montreal Alouettes: blue on top, red on bottom.

Thanks in advance.

Alouettes_roadsign.pngBlueJays_roadsign.pngExpos_roadsign.png

This is pretty sweet. I used road exit signs for the NCAA Lacrosse tournament and I like when stuff like this is implemented. I'd like an avatar for Syracuse with the block S logo and have the top orange and the bottom navy, if you don't mind.

Syracuse.pngSyracuseAv.png

I have some requests, however, take out the small text above the logo. Like keep the team name (ie. city or state) across the top but then just the team logo in the body.

2. Minnesota Vikings > Minnesota across the top in yellow, Norseman head logo in purple

4. New England Patriots > New England across the top in blue, "Flying Elvis" logo in silver

5. Florida State Seminoles > FSU across the top in red, "FSU Spear" logo on the bottom in gold

Thanks a bunch! I really think losing the nickname text and just having a logo will look better.

Twins2.pngVikings2.pngRedSox-2.pngPatriots-1.pngFSU-1.png

Could I have a sign that says Санкт-Петербург on top and on the bottom has the SKA logo. This is their website site. White on top and a light-ish blue on the bottom. Like, St. Louis blue

Thanks

I couldn't use white because of the font, so I used the same blue throughout. If you want a different color, just let me know. The logo is from one of the site's wallpapers.

CKA.png

Yeah, that's OK. If you could make the top color red that'd be great. I don't know if you're open to variations of the design, but are you able remove the CKA from the bottom part and just use the logo?

How is this?

CKA2.png

Excellent, thank you very much

sig2_by_sergeiofrussia.png

Twins2.pngVikings2.pngRedSox-2.pngPatriots-1.pngFSU-1.png

Awesome! Thanks.

dude if it's not too much trouble, may i have......

boston red sox: red on the top saying "sox" and blue on the bottom with their new primary

boston celtics: green across the top saying "celts" and black on the bottom with their primary

and the new england patriots: red across the top saying "pats" and blue on the bottom with their primary.

plz & thank you!!

THE PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW ME WILL BEGIN TO UNDERSTANDV3NOMsig-1.png

RedSox2-1.pngCeltics-1.pngPatriots2.png

Archived