European Soccer 2009-10

heernumurr

Oh, I'd forgotten to check, but the fact that Augsburg is in the playoff means that St. Pauli won automatic promotion to the 1.Bundesliga. Awesome!

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I'd forgotten to check, but the fact that Augsburg is in the playoff means that St. Pauli won automatic promotion to the 1.Bundesliga. Awesome!

Awesome indeed! I don't see much of them, but I do like to see them be successful.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

So the UEFA Champions League Final will indeed be the "Treble" final as Inter won the Scudetto over regulated Siena 1-0 and finish 2 points over AS Roma who beat Chievo Verona 2-0.

qvxym9f.png
Many thanks to Discrimihater for making the sig.

You can keep your high-faluting Treble nonsense.

The MIGHTY Oxford United have returned to the Football League with a 3-1 victory over York City in the Blue Square Premier play-off final, raising the Us to 2-0 lifetime at Wembley

Nuremburg will stay in the Bundesliga another season, after beating Augsburg 2-0 today, 3-0 on aggregate, and thus avoid being the first team since Hansa Rostock and MSV Duisburg in 2007/08 to be sent back down after a single season in the Bundesliga.

LvZYtbZ.png

Barca repeats as La Liga Champions
I shouldn't feel sorry for Real Madrid. That said, they've now scored the second highest total in La Liga history and have nothing to show for it, because it was in the year when Barça managed to have the record total.

LvZYtbZ.png

FC Basel have won the Swiss double!!

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Barca repeats as La Liga Champions
I shouldn't feel sorry for Real Madrid. That said, they've now scored the second highest total in La Liga history and have nothing to show for it, because it was in the year when Barça managed to have the record total.

Real Madrid spent like they were the US Government, I am shedding no tears for them ending up trophy-less, no matter what the circumstances are. :P

Also, kinda disappointed that York are staying down in the Conference. I gotta say, it would've been cool to see this crest in the football league.

200px-York_City_FC.svg.png

Sweet.

FC Basel have won the Swiss double!!

Congrats, I thought after the Grasshopper loss, they would be out of it, but they prove to me otherwise. Congrats :)

I thought Grasshoppers would have us out too. I got my Swiss brother on Skype and I said "Nic, we're :censored:ed...at least we still have the Swiss Cup and Zurich is down near the bottom." Then today comes and FCB has the league title. As they say in Swiss German, king.

koizim said:

COYS and Go Sox

Also, kinda disappointed that York are staying down in the Conference. I gotta say, it would've been cool to see this crest in the football league.

200px-York_City_FC.svg.png

Sweet.

While that is a great crest, I'm not at all disappointed to see them stuck in the Blue Square for another season, as it meant that my beloved OUFC is now back into the League they won the League Cup for all those years ago.

David Villa has been signed with Barcelona. Another scary striker to go along with the emergence of Pedro!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I think this move is a prelude to the sale of Ibra to Man City. He didnt work out very well, although he scored some big goals he is just not a Barca player.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Yeah, because this season sure proved if any team needed another star it was Barca.

Galacticos didn't work out when Real tried, what makes the FCB think they can do it?

In all fairness one area that Barca needed some help with was a striker. Real Madrid always seemed to take a pretty scattergun approach to signing 'galacticos', whereas Barcelona seem more sensible in addressing its teams needs.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived