Devil Rays Cap

griffin128

Looks like the green 5950, not the BPs -- even though they wore the BP jerseys. Still think that's the way to go with their current unis. Good move, D-Rays (and nice win, too!)

Gotta say I hate the big ads on the inside of the Yankees' helmets and on their sleeves. They make such a big deal of them wearing their pinstripes away from home for the first time and then they desecrate them like that.

Hope that's not a test run for future U.S. games. Thumbs down.

Those Rays Green Hats were beautiful that should be there hats teh black is too dull everything on the hat tsnads out on the green.

As for the Ricoh on the helemts and uniforms awful awful :puke: it cheapened the Yanks unifoirms especially, god forbid it ever catches, though in 2000 teh Mets and Cubs had AM/PM on the helmet too and a Japaneese compan on the sleeve so after the next game it will never be seen again though I hate seeing it now.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

though in 2000 teh Mets and Cubs had AM/PM on the helmet too and a Japaneese compan on the sleeve

Shame on me for not remembering that -- maybe I blocked it out because it was too painful. At least that makes it safe to say they won't be bringing those ads back over here with them. What's advertised in Japan, stays in Japan.

Man I dunno, that is a really hard call to make. On a different note, why the hell are the Devil Rays wearing their BP jerseys? This is opening day, and those should never be worn during the regular season, just as regular unis should never be worn during spring training.

P.S. Ha-ha Yankess lost! :P

Man I dunno, that is a really hard call to make. On a different note, why the hell are the Devil Rays wearing their BP jerseys? This is opening day, and those should never be worn during the regular season, just as regular unis should never be worn during spring training.

P.S. Ha-ha Yankess lost! :P

They wore the BP duds cos Mussina's a BP pitcher. :censored: the Yanks! <_<

God, you mean the Yankees were supposed to be the road team? I can't stand it. There they go again, they have to get their way cause their the damn Yankees. If I was Piniella I would have said blow it out your ayse, wear the grey roads. I don't care about "the pinstripes being famous" or any of that b.s. :cursing:

The Yankees own you, They own MLB, and they own Japan.

So shut your mouth and take your medicine!!! :D

Why does this post not surprise me?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

i got up at 5 and they said they were wearing thr green bp jeseys because the Yankees asked if they could wear the pinstrips because that is well known in JAPAN

This would seem to imply that the request that the D-Rays wear their road uniforms somehow caught them off-guard, forcing them into green tops. If that's the case, then why did they have on GREY pants? That means they were prepared to be the road team, right? If they had expected to be the home team, they would've brought only white pants.

IIRC i figure the Rays were supposed to be the home team for the first game, and the Yanks were supposed to be the home team for the second game. It was that way when teh Cubs and Mets did their two games in ol' Tokyo.

as for BPs being worn, haven't seen that since two years ago when the Expos wore em at the Vet one time.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived