Devil Rays Cap

griffin128

Both games in Japan are listed as D-Rays home games. Once they return, they will finish the series with two more in St. Pete. They were wearing the dark green 5950 caps which are now available from New Era's website as well as Minor Leagues, Major Dreams.

I'm liking these green caps. At first I was ho-hum about all the attention, but the unis and the hats look good together. 2 thumbs up from the boys in Kansas City.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The Yankees own you, They own MLB, and they own Japan.

So shut your mouth and take your medicine!!! :D

Why does this post not surprise me?

Good to see you get the concept of "sarcasm" and "humor", Mr. Jackass.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

My best guess is that the Devil Rays, who opened the season at "home" in Tokyo, didn't wear their road grays because they're not ready yet. This years trend in Florida for the AL East teams anyway, was to wear white jerseys for home ST games and BP tops on the road.

My best guess is that the Devil Rays, who opened the season at "home" in Tokyo, didn't wear their road grays because they're not ready yet. This years trend in Florida for the AL East teams anyway, was to wear white jerseys for home ST games and BP tops on the road.

these AL east teams gotta stop stealing from teh Cubs :D i tell ya, the cubbies been doing this for the last few years (pinstripes at HoHoKam, blue BPs on the road) and now you guys are copying us

another note, typically (like this year) the Cubs open on the road, and the roads are usually ready.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The Yankees own you, They own MLB, and they own Japan.

So shut your mouth and take your medicine!!! :D

Why does this post not surprise me?

Good to see you get the concept of "sarcasm" and "humor", Mr. Jackass.

Now why does THIS post not surprise me? :therock:

I saw, I came, I left.

This would seem to imply that the request that the D-Rays wear their road uniforms somehow caught them off-guard, forcing them into green tops. If that's the case, then why did they have on GREY pants? That means they were prepared to be the road team, right? If they had expected to be the home team, they would've brought only white pants.

That was their spring traning attire that they had brought with them to play the 2 spring training games.

I heard the Devil Rays wore their Spring Training jersey's because the Yankees received special permission to wear their pinstripes on the road. (I am assuming the Devil Rays didn't take their full greys with them). As far as the cap color, I'll let you all know tomorrow after the game tonight. :) Go D-Rays!

KCScout76 Posted: Mar 30 2004, 11:17 PM

I'm liking these green caps. At first I was ho-hum about all the attention, but the unis and the hats look good together. 2 thumbs up from the boys in Kansas City.

The team is......from...Tampa Bay.....Kansas...City.....Wha?? :blink::blink:

Two thumbs up FROM the boys in Kansas City. The people from Kansas City are congratulating the team from Tampa Bay on their nice caps.

Two thumbs up from the kid in New York, too. I like those green caps.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Shmee2k6 Posted: Apr 6 2004, 05:58 PM

QUOTE (Chazberg @ Apr 6 2004, 04:56 PM)

KCScout76 Posted: Mar 30 2004, 11:17 PM

The team is......from...Tampa Bay.....Kansas...City.....Wha?? 

Two thumbs up FROM the boys in Kansas City. The people from Kansas City are congratulating the team from Tampa Bay on their nice caps.

Two thumbs up from the kid in New York, too. I like those green caps.

Ah yes, well, you have to remember I am an idiot. :wacko:

Archived