2009-2010 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So do we get to laugh at the Blue Jackets who are currently getting demolished by the Wings?

go ahead. This is the worst they've played all season. They look utterly disinterested in playing hockey tonight.

Could both teams please show up next time they play?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

It happened again: Caps fans throwing hats on the ice to celebrate Semin's goal (had 2 goals in regulation) in the shootout.

Wasnt as many as last time, but still equally freaking annoying.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I'm not gonna say anything...

And this is the most epic shootout ever. Ever.

The best shootout has to be that Rangers-Capitals 15-round shootout, where that defenseman resorted to a trick shot to win it.....

Marek Malik thats the only thing he'll ever be remembered for.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Found this on another site. I thought you would all enjoy this.

"The NHL has been inconsistent on what is and isn't a suspension. Someone found the "top secret" flow chart the NHL uses to make suspensions..."

4093950458_03e4645497_o.gif

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

Found this on another site. I thought you would all enjoy this.

"The NHL has been inconsistent on what is and isn't a suspension. Someone found the "top secret" flow chart the NHL uses to make suspensions..."

4093950458_03e4645497_o.gif

That's pretty funny. Truthful, and funny. Oh yeah, you forgot to add on penalties, that if it's a Duck then it must be a penalty. *grin*

Sorry, ging. But that was way too great of a game not to comment on.

Man, what happens when a superstar returns. That's as much of an instant classic as a mid-November game could be. Great plays, fast paced, tons of goals, a fight, broken glass, career milestones, a last-second game-tyer, lead changes... just a great, great game.

The momentum the pens will get from this...

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

Flames pull one out over the Leafs tonight but for most of the game I thought it would be like last year's debacle at the ACC. Way too many turnovers in the 1st and 2nd period but when the 3rd came around the Flames rose to shut Hogtown down much in part to the play of Kipper and Iginla.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Man, I was there, and that's gotta be top five greatest sporting events I've ever been to. I can't think of three that beat it right now. What a game. What a finish. It still only counts for one in the standings, but talk about getting your money's worth.

Now hopefully we can get healthy and stay healthy, because watching Ben Lovejoy and Martin Skoula pretend to be NHL defensemen isn't fun.

"Purists will bitch and whine, but so what? Purists will Always bitch and whine. That is their function. Res Ipsa Loquitur."

-HST

Archived