Oregon's uniforms

themightyspitz

LMAO my favorite anchor on sportscenter, SvP, just destroyed the Oregon unis with his tongue in the Utah highlight.

"He's trying to run away from the ugly uniforms."

"Seriously, who is dressing these clowns?"

"Ya know those folks at Nike love that stuff though. I mean who doesn't love white helmets with green jerseys and gray slacks?"

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO my favorite anchor on sportscenter, SvP, just destroyed the Oregon unis with his tongue in the Utah highlight.

"He's trying to run away from the ugly uniforms."

"Seriously, who is dressing these clowns?"

"Ya know those folks at Nike love that stuff though. I mean who doesn't love white helmets with green jerseys and gray slacks?"

all of the sports center anchors are in their own rights grade A comedians! i love them all!!

Don't hate us because you ain't us.

Seriously though, they did look alright in person. I was pulling for the steel helmets to match, but whatever. The white socks helped pull it all together imo. I am a big fan of our new jerseys, but I do agree with most people in wishing that the team would just pick 8-10 combos that MATCH and stick with those.

Helmet/Jersey/Pants:

White/White/White

White/White/Green

White/White/Steel

Steel/White/Steel

Green/White/Green

Black/White/Black

- That is six 'away' combos -

Green/Green/Green

Green/Green/Steel

Green/Black/Green

Green/Yellow/Green

Steel/Green/Steel

Steel/Black/Steel

Steel/Yellow/Steel

Black/Black/Black

Black/Yellow/Black

Black/Green/Black

Black/Black/Steel

- That is eleven 'home' combos -

If they would stick to these combos, they would could go all year without repeating one (including bowls). They would all match. Haters would still hate, but at least we'd look good. Oh well, we just ended the longest winning street in the country with the White/Green/Steel so I can't complain.

At this point, someone may as well just start an "OREGON DUCKS Weekly Uniform Notes" thread...because it's going to be something different every week.

BTW...for those curious, it was Oregon's GOLF coach who picked out the uniform "pairings", or so said the broadcasters during the game. So take that for what it's worth.

(They also actually took the time out to profile "Belloti Bold". Seriously, they did. And then went on to rip on how hwrd they are to read and such.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

You know, the funny thing with those combos is that they have TWO white jerseys. so i guess you'd have to multiply the white jersey combos by 2.

Yeah I know. I would hope the white jerseys with green wings and numbers would just be paired with green helmets and pants, while the ones with silver got paired with silver pants and helmets, or black pants and helmets. Either can go with white.

I love having tons of combos. Love it. But the team can stick to matching combos and do just fine. The don't need the mismash junk they wore Saturday.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . .

Ducks have some old-school looking yellow helmets on at practice today. No decals. Rumors of throwback unis this week true? Looks like it.

Currently on sale in the Duck shop at the Mo are mid-90s style green jerseys, and T-shirts featuring the old interlocking UO logo.

Via Rob Mosely, Oregon Football beat writer for the Eugene Register-Guard.

Just saw this on some dudes facebook, these are the jerseys they are selling

n1038236101_8732.jpg

Disappointing if you ask me. First off they are using the new jersey cut which does not photograph well with that belly patch thing. Second, the colors aren't even right.

Archived