Carolina Hurricanes Concept

puckcool22

bad: i miss the hurricane flags

good: color choice is good.

if STL were here, he'd probably say something about the white jersey being inconsistent. me, the white's striping looks funny that way but i understand why it is.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Hehe...whaler-esque.

Not really, but at least the green and blue from their home is back.

Sure, why not.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

I'm just not feelin it...I understand the history for using those colors, but it looks like a weird film negative. Hurricane flags are black and red...makes sense for the team to be red and black.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

It does not work for me the flags are the best part of the uniform and Hurricane warning falgs are red and black so the team shoudl be red and black, although this is not a bad 3rd to play tribute to the Whale.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Those are actually storm flags (two of them indicate a hurricane), but your points are still spot-on. The 'Canes have a nice look.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I'm just not feelin it...I understand the history for using those colors, but it looks like a weird film negative. Hurricane flags are black and red...makes sense for the team to be red and black.

Not to mention the fact that Carolina Blue and Kelly Green just don't look good together.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Two words:

No ****in' way.

Uh that's 3 words--but you probably know that!

Still-I like the colour combination--maybe for another team if people don't like this for Carolina!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived