Bobcats New Unis in Action

tron1013

If I have a complaint about the bobcats uni in full flow, I am not quite sure that the side panel adds anything to the uniform.

Sure it does, it adds some visual balance. Without it there would be too many pinstripes.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Needs more orange, but...I don't hate this. It's pretty clean and well-executed at first glance.

I'm not sure that it was needed, or if it will grow on me or not...but it's pretty okay.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Needs more orange, but...I don't hate this. It's pretty clean and well-executed at first glance.

I'm not sure that it was needed, or if it will grow on me or not...but it's pretty okay.

agreed.

like i said before, some colored side panels and more prominent use of orange would make these a step better.

How, again, is this better than the orange? These are train wrecks.

You asking me?

Not specifically.

Ok, but I?ll try and take a stab at it.

In my personal opinion, these are a step up from the aways they had last year. Sure these did away with a ton of orange but they also got rid of those awful side panels they had before. These aren?t something they just threw together like originally and like what the Thunder did. And it could always be worse, you could have these as your aways! thicon_smile.gif

srdp3kglxhpinhgcfoyhojiee.gif

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

After seeing them in action, I think I like them even more. The side panels actually seem to take on a different, darker (or more saturated) shade of blue than the front and back do. Those pinstripes seem to lighten up the front and back, and I'm kinda digging the faux two-toned blue look.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

really loving those pinstripes. It's a nice clean uni, flows well and has a lot of character. Nice.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived