Argyle MLB caps...oh, the horror!

Buster

Seriously, do not follow the link. The risk of permanent brain damage, blindness, and fatal seizures among children viewing the image is just too high to justify clicking on the link. Just go ahead and imagine the most garish San Francisco Giants cap possible without using black or orange, and then trust me that it's at least three times more shockingly ugly than what you are imagining.

The shame is that actual argyle caps are quite attractive, even if they do make one look like a British soccer hooligan.

20082614447.png

Whoa... when I saw 'argyle caps' I didn't expect anything this bad because I have an argyle Ottawa Senators cap that actually looks good.

It's just black (with a curved bill, because I'm not a tool), with shiny black threading making for the 'argyle' look. The logo on the front is the Sens' regular jersey logo, except in silver.

I'll see if I can find a picture online, and if not I'll whip out the webcam and take a couple pictures for you folks.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

argyle.gif

That's the same hat, same company (Old Time Hockey), just a different logo. A classic case of 'close enough'.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

The actual argyle caps don't look awful...but that Giants cap is maybe the worst thing since the Orlando Thunder's day-glo jersey tops. Blech.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

I blame hip-hop. And Barack Obama.

*thumbs-up*Bill O'Reilly likes this.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

You know, if they can simply openly serve in our military as an optional career choice,

maybe less would be involved with our fine Republican political party, and designing sportswear!

(not that there is anything wrong with that!)

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

Archived