Buster

Argyle MLB caps...oh, the horror!

My eyes! My beautiful eyes!

Seriously, do not follow the link. The risk of permanent brain damage, blindness, and fatal seizures among children viewing the image is just too high to justify clicking on the link. Just go ahead and imagine the most garish San Francisco Giants cap possible without using black or orange, and then trust me that it's at least three times more shockingly ugly than what you are imagining.

The shame is that actual argyle caps are quite attractive, even if they do make one look like a British soccer hooligan.

Ouch...those are painful.

BUT...that's a great site for alternate colored hats. I bought a black and purple O's hat as my new Ravens game day hat. People LOVE it.

Whoa... when I saw 'argyle caps' I didn't expect anything this bad because I have an argyle Ottawa Senators cap that actually looks good.

It's just black (with a curved bill, because I'm not a tool), with shiny black threading making for the 'argyle' look. The logo on the front is the Sens' regular jersey logo, except in silver.

I'll see if I can find a picture online, and if not I'll whip out the webcam and take a couple pictures for you folks.

Ouch...those are painful.

BUT...that's a great site for alternate colored hats. I bought a black and purple O's hat as my new Ravens game day hat. People LOVE it.

Great site indeed. I got a sweet Twins cap from there a few weeks ago. I will share it on my blog later. It's awesome.

argyle.gif

That's the same hat, same company (Old Time Hockey), just a different logo. A classic case of 'close enough'.

That's not argyle... That's s**t...

The actual argyle caps don't look awful...but that Giants cap is maybe the worst thing since the Orlando Thunder's day-glo jersey tops. Blech.

I blame hip-hop. And Barack Obama.

*thumbs-up*Bill O'Reilly likes this.

You know, if they can simply openly serve in our military as an optional career choice,

maybe less would be involved with our fine Republican political party, and designing sportswear!

(not that there is anything wrong with that!)