What if the Buccaneers chose one of these...........

TornadoGTS

Here's some helmets that were in consideration back in 1997 when they were changing their color scheme. I like the last one the best, wish they would wear it as an alternate.

AltBucsLog2.jpg

AltBucsLog3.jpg

AltBucsLog4.jpg

AltBucsLog5.jpg

AltBucslgo7.jpg

AltBucsLog8.jpg

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

These have shown up here before, and I must say that I really like all of the designs, and the current design is all and well, but I really love the second white helmet with the Orange stripe. The design is great, the flag flows great, and the color selection is amazing, almost makes me wish the pewter helmets were white....

The white one has too much orange for me lol. They just dont seem like a team that could pull off a white helmet. I can see pewter (obviously) or black anyday though.

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

They pulled off a white helmet for 20 years with Bucco :lol: I think it would look great, I love the orange, it's a continued color set with the former logos....

Does anybody have any vector logos of these concepts? Maybe Colorwerx? I'd love to have the full flag logo to do a concept or two with to see how these white helmets would have tied into a set....

They pulled off a white helmet for 20 years with Bucco :lol: I think it would look great, I love the orange, it's a continued color set with the former logos....

Does anybody have any vector logos of these concepts? Maybe Colorwerx? I'd love to have the full flag logo to do a concept or two with to see how these white helmets would have tied into a set....

I guess what i meant was i cant imagine them with those on with their current jerseys/pants, in my mind i cant see a white/red/orange helmet with a red/pewter/black uniform lol. I would also take any vectors of them too.

Those are some cool helmets, but I'm not a fan of the bigger flag. It just looks too big, but some of those color schemes with the regular sized flag that they have now would look really cool.

The white helmet without the longer flag would be awesome.

2ly2w09.jpg

Threw this together quickly, with the White Helmet, and the more edged font for the Numerals to give a more updated feel, not bad!:

Note: I didn't include the actual "ship" logo they use on the sleeves, because I didn't have a vector version...

BucsOldColorsConcept-1-1.png

Dude, that jersey reeks...of AWESOMENESS!!!

Can you pair it with their current pewter pants and helmet please? I've been wanting to see what that would look like for years.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

They pulled off a white helmet for 20 years with Bucco :lol:

You tryna be funny man? ^_^

(And actually, it was twenty-one years, but who's counting?)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

They pulled off a white helmet for 20 years with Bucco :lol:

You tryna be funny man? ^_^

(And actually, it was twenty-one years, but who's counting?)

:lol: Caught me huh...haha, that's funny, I didn't even think to think of you when I wrote it...genious!

Oh, and ThrowMeSomething, i'll work on it, and probably have something to post this afternoon once I get a break...

I absolutely love seeing these types of pics. It really lets you in on the lead up to the final product and the choices they made along the way. Very cool. I wish you could see the other options for many of the other newer designs we have seen recently (Vikings, Cardinals, Falcons, etc.)

That being said, I think they made the absolute best choice with what they have now. I've always loved the pewter helmets and think its so original and uniquely Tampa Bay Buccaneers that if they switched it would a crime IMO. The two black helmets interest me, though the grey facemasks drive me crazy. Either slap on a black or red facemask and get on with it. Grey facemasks should not appear anywhere near a modern design...period.

This may have come up before, but does anyone have any lead on the logos in the background? They look like secondary logo concepts i'd be interested in seeing...

Yeah ive been wondering what the one in the bottom right corner on the last pic is. Im glad they eventually went with logos without orange in it, they needed to get away from that color lol.

Archived