NFL 2060 Uniforms

RevNet

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Just for the record, I have never taken any drugs or tobacco ever in the 23 years I've lived. I don't even like the taste of alcohol.

Anyway, here is my concept for the:

Tampa-Bay.png

The backstory to this uniform is that one day, one of the TB coaches was inspired by the Tequila Sunrise cocktail he had drank and decided to put the colors of the cocktail on the home uniform, and mix in some elements from TB's past uniforms, creating a "Historameleon" (or a "Chamistorian") of a uniform.

sport-scarf_dortmund_zps9338859f.png

creating a "Historameleon" (or a "Chamistorian") ---- that's just fantastic! i loved that! hahaha.

anyway. i'm not a huge fan, i mean, i guess i get it, but that look just hurts my sense of jersey interest. i don't mind the white helmet, but the red one is busy in a bad way. plus, the fade... yeah, i'll leave it at '...'.

These are just getting to be pure AWESOMENESS! (though kinda unrealisticness).

When I think "NFL 2060," I think of us all getting ready for Super Bowl XCV, with the Green Bay Packers playing the Lunar Rovers on the new Sea of Tranquility Stadium...And Brett Favre is the Rovers' starting QB!

bYhYmxh.png

Here are your:

Carolina.png

No real significant back story here, this is just the team trying to keep up with the hottest uniform trends in the 2060 season of the NFL.

Dip dying being a major trend in 2060? :grin:

This series certainly has stepped it up! Keep it up!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I think these look great in the TATC sense, but I hope my, my children's, or my grandchildren's eyes won't be subjected to these uniforms as much as anyone. Are you working on anything else? Any expansion/relocation concepts? That alone could be interesting...

Can You Do The Uniforms for the Following

Oakland Raiders

San Francisco 49ers

Denver Broncos

Pittsburgh Steelers

St. Louis Rams

Jacksonville Jaguars

And Some Uniforms that are not in the NFL as of now that they will exist in 2060

Asheville Grizzlies (North American Football League)

Laredo Reapers (Made up Team)

Louisville Bulls (Mid-Continental Football League)

San Antonio Warriors (Minor Professional League)

Oakland Raiders

San Francisco 49ers

Denver Broncos

Pittsburgh Steelers

St. Louis Rams

Jacksonville Jaguars

And Some Uniforms that are not in the NFL as of now that they will exist in 2060

Um, I'm only doing NFL in this thread, and I'm currently doing a Dallas Cowboys concept (expect it as early as this afternoon) and that one may be my last one, as I will be moving on to the CFL (Canadian Football League) in a new thread (details in that thread). I was going to do a Broncos concept, but then I decided not to. As for this thread, thank y'all so much for all the comments made these last couple of weeks. I feel really welcome here, and I hope that this trend continues in future threads of mine. :grin:

Oakland Raiders

San Francisco 49ers

Denver Broncos

Pittsburgh Steelers

St. Louis Rams

Jacksonville Jaguars

Um, I'm only doing NFL in this thread, and I'm currently doing a Dallas Cowboys concept (expect it as early as this afternoon) and that one may be my last one, as I will be moving on to the CFL (Canadian Football League) in a new thread (details in that thread). I was going to do a Broncos concept, but then I decided not to. As for this thread, thank y'all so much for all the comments made these last couple of weeks. I feel really welcome here, and I hope that this trend continues in future threads of mine. :grin:

Wait a minute...I hope you at least do a Green Bay Packers one before you're done! (The NFL without the Pack gets just plain tiresome after a while)

bYhYmxh.png

I don't think this needs any introduction:

Dallas.png

The back story to this is that sometime before 2060, the NFL became so jealous of the Dallas Cowboys winning so many Super Bowls that they decided to just try to take them out of the Super Bowl picture...permanently. The 2060 team has been reduced to just a show team because of a variety of factors that led them to a downward spiral that now in 2060 leads Dallas to becoming the first team exclusively owned by the 31 other team owners. These uniforms are Dallas' answer to the demands of these owners. These are most definitely Historian in look, because the NFL forced Dallas to be a Historian team.

everyone knows that by 2060 vikings fans will be such poor sports and complain and whine and make excuses that their team "only lost because...." (which is the worst excuse ever because THAT is your team) that the NFL will make it so that their is only ONE variable in the whole game so no excuses can be made.

So every year the teams draft the best ATHLETES out of college and have a training camp to pick their Player. and then they clone that player 22 times. and so the talent is exactly the same. it will all be domes so you cant complain about the weather. the coaches and players will be the only variable.

da** vikings fans

Archived