Israel Baskeball Concept

Waffles

Since it's the first night of Pesach, I figured it was a somewhat relevant occasion for me to take the curtains off something I've been futzing around with for a bit. So, as a slightly early 19th birthday present from me to the world, here's my Israeli basketball concept:

ibball.gif

(The name on the back is L'Chaim, which means "To life!" in Hebrew and the number 18 is a lucky number associated with it. Who said I never paid attention in Hebrew School?)

Dayenu!

Very cool, UW. I had a friend of a friend that used the word L'Chaim when taking shots with us. Never really thought to ask what it meant. Nicely done.

[AD - NCFA] Arctic University Kodiaks (5-1-0, CONF 0-0-0)

[Owner - NABA] Arctic Menace (18-12)

Copying JQK and CC

Minneapolis.gif

VP.jpg

Like I said when you showed it to me... pure, unadulterated hotnicity.

Zeh tov meh'od

Finally get to bust out the Israeliness on the forum... muahahaha.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Those uni's are sweet! The "baby blue" and white look great together in this design.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Mazel Tov on a fine design. Now if we could only get Moses Malone to coach!

:lol: That's funny (if I'm not thinking too much and there actually is a secret meaning to that joke). :D

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Vic i'm pretty sure it's just saying cause ya know, the guy's name is Moses. At least, that's what I was thinking. If there's more to it than that, I feel dumbalicious.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Vic i'm pretty sure it's just saying cause ya know, the guy's name is Moses. At least, that's what I was thinking. If there's more to it than that, I feel dumbalicious.

Yeah, that's exactly right. Just a little Passover humor there. Very little, but cut me some slack - I had to drink 4 glasses of Manieschewitz Concord last night. Fortunately I'm Reform, so I'm done with that for another year.

Aengre, I know this is off topic but where's the cartoon girl from your signature from?

Not a clue, really. It was a zip file that I thought would be interesting and downloaded it. Found out it was a bunch of chick cartoonies and said, 'What the hey.'

[AD - NCFA] Arctic University Kodiaks (5-1-0, CONF 0-0-0)

[Owner - NABA] Arctic Menace (18-12)

Copying JQK and CC

Minneapolis.gif

VP.jpg

Amazing. I would buy one if it was real.

Not many people know this, but my middle name is Chaim.

The ch is pronounced like the way it is in German.

Is it just me, but are there quite a few Jews around here?

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Amazing. I would buy one if it was real.

Not many people know this, but my middle name is Chaim.

The ch is pronounced like the way it is in German.

Is it just me, but are there quite a few Jews around here?

I know Starchild, yh and I are...

Although, technically, I'm Jewtheran.

Oh, and thanks for the comments everyone!

Awesome jerseys, I really like them and 'd most definately wear one if they were real. I don't know why, but baby blue is just a cool color. By the way, count me in on the list of Jews, I'm still a tad tipsy on the glass on wine from tonight :P .

--Abbey

Abbey.jpg

Archived