Philadelphia Union Jersey Unveiled

BB61

%7Bde043b4c-dad1-4efc-b730-e9c9949aa88d%7D_jersey.jpg

Story.

The picture is bigger on their homepage.

Not bad, I don't think. Distinctive from the other blue/gold team, Los Angeles, but a decent job. Though I must admit, my first thought was "New England Tea Men" (Giant T's!)

I'll get one when they come out next week.

philly.png

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The crest is pretty cool, but I don't like the mix of typefaces. Other than that, you have the Don't Tread On Me snake and the Swedish colors. That's Philadelphian. Well done.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Its ok, I was thinking stripes when I saw the crest for the first time. Im not in love with it, although, I wouldnt buy anything Philly anyways :D

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

i would buy that....well depending on who was the shirt sponsor....im thinking Yuengling :)

I hope not. I don't want my favorite beer to be officially linked to anything Philadelphia.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

i would buy that....well depending on who was the shirt sponsor....im thinking Yuengling :)

I hope not. I don't want my favorite beer to be officially linked to anything Philadelphia.

Well, Yuengling is in Pottsville, about 2 hours from Philly, so it would be a pretty fitting sponsor, and I'd definitely get one. I may get one regardless, and I'm not even a fan of soccer/football.

As was said, I like the Swedish colors, and the snake. It says Philly. So, if they can't get Yuengling, maybe they should continue the Philly theme and get Tastykakes, or something like that as a sponsor. Nobody bakes a cake as tasty as a Tastykake.

17d39f21-957a-437b-8af3-d3e112b5259f.gif

So why is there an American flag patch on the sleeve?

Is this the US National team?

Do they think people don't know where Philadelphia is?

I believe that 14 of the 15 MLS teams already use an American flag patch on the sleeve.

and the one that doesnt is in Canada, and they use the canadian flag.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Dear Santa...

Great jersey. Definitely going to be on my wish list.

Is there any word on who the sponsor may be?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived